Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

‘I Was Targeted Because Of The Colour Of My Skin’ – Nottingham Trent Uni Student - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ‘I Was Targeted Because Of The Colour Of My Skin’ – Nottingham Trent Uni Student (921 Views)

Just In: Dubai Visa Ban Only Targeted At Christians Southern Nigerians. / My Skin Colour / Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Targeted Because Of The Colour Of My Skin’ – Nottingham Trent Uni Student by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
The University of Nottingham Trent student Rufaro Chisango shared a video online of people chanting “We hate the blacks” outside her uni door and hid in her room. She reported the incident to the school authorities but nothing was done for few days

These weren’t strangers, they were people to saw every day around the area. After hearing the chant, she spoke to her mum on the phone and she advised her to report the incident which she did, but nothing was done. She wrote a statement to her school and posted the incident on social media and this was when she was eventually heard.

Read more [url][/url]http://africanglitz.com/2018/03/13/i-was-targeted-because-of-the-colour-of-my-skin-nottingham-trent-uni-student/

Re: ‘I Was Targeted Because Of The Colour Of My Skin’ – Nottingham Trent Uni Student by forreelinc(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
cheesy grin grin ;Dlol
Re: ‘I Was Targeted Because Of The Colour Of My Skin’ – Nottingham Trent Uni Student by fk001(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hatred everywhere
Re: ‘I Was Targeted Because Of The Colour Of My Skin’ – Nottingham Trent Uni Student by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 20, 2018
racist everywhere .....

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Scandalous Freemason Secrets / What 1914 Amalgamation House Looks Like In 2018 (104years Old) / Ethiopian Airline: More Photos Of The Crashed Plane With 157 On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.