Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate, LEO Loses Mother Few Days After Being Evicted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate, LEO Loses Mother Few Days After Being Evicted (491 Views)

Actress, Stella Damasus Loses Mother (Photo) / Ex-big Brother ,dillish Matthew Sets IG On Fire With Nipple Piercing (photo) / Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate, LEO Loses Mother Few Days After Being Evicted by korastoblog: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2018
Ex big brother housemate Leo, Full names Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva is a very wealthy entrepreneur, and has at a young age, beome a highly successful C.E.O of a number of companies. He is also an electronics and communications engineer. The ex-housemate has just lost his beloved mother. A very heartbroken Leo who was always so fond of his mother had this to say on social media:

” March 18, 2018. The worst day of my life. I lost my mother and I had to bury my mother today according to her Muslim rights. I remember the day of the Big brother auditions,you forced me to go, you said “you can win it for your business”. You said so far I’m myself, they will adore me. You set the pace for my life. You gave me everything. Today I felt like I could not breathe. Your legacy >>>>> Read More

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Supermodel Millen Magese Shares Heart-melting Photos Of Newly Born Son / Upcoming Musician "Rappon" Dies After Releasing A Song Titled “if I Die Young” / Azealia Banks Shares New Racy Photos From Her Semi-nude Photoshoot (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.