Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Tanzanian Supermodel Millen Magese Shares Heart-melting Photos Of Newly Born Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tanzanian Supermodel Millen Magese Shares Heart-melting Photos Of Newly Born Son (492 Views)

Adesua Etomi Vs Model Millen Magese, Who Rocked The One Shoulder Gown Better? / Sunmbo Adeoye Shares First Photos Of Her New Born Son / Omugwo Duty: Laura Ikeji's Parents Pictured With Her Newly Born Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Supermodel Millen Magese Shares Heart-melting Photos Of Newly Born Son by emmalezdigital: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2018

Tanzanian Supermodel, Millen Magese who recently welcomed her son after years of battling and overcoming endometriosis has shared adorable photos of him, Prince Kairo from a few days after he was born.

The supermodel captioned one of the photos:

You’re Lord……. I testify ��. I lost my dad on this day March 20th 2007. My dad was a big part of my life especially with sickness I am battling”Endometriosis “ prayed so much that one day ,God will bless me with a son have with his characters and features. Guess what …. God gave me what I asked for . My son looks so much like my dad. I’m super blessed � #PrayTowardsWhatYouDesire#MillenMagese #PrinceKairoAt10Days#mymiraclesonprincekairo� .PLEASE I’m asking for all of you to respect my moments. If pictures of me and my son /my story upsets you then please get out of my page. Very simple. I would like to post whatever as long as I want. I know why I am posting and sharing my story and to be honest , I don’t care how you feel . You were not on my shoes or anyone’s shoes who is battling Endometriosis/Infertility so Cheers ✌�

See photos below:

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/22/tanzanian-supermodel-millen-magese-shares-heart-melting-photos-of-newly-born-son/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Tanzanian Supermodel Millen Magese Shares Heart-melting Photos Of Newly Born Son by sinaj(f): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
He is so adorable embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lemme goan carry my own belle.
Re: Tanzanian Supermodel Millen Magese Shares Heart-melting Photos Of Newly Born Son by Ever8054: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
the baby's cute... but in the last pic,why she come rap the baby like moimoi....?

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Releases New Single "VYBE" FT Sarkodie 'watch' / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Chest In Sexy New Snap / Bbnaija 2018: What Nigerians Said About Sunday’s Single Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.