Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Your Mama Initiated Me Into hoeism -Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan Who Called Her A Hoe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Mama Initiated Me Into hoeism -Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan Who Called Her A Hoe (444 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mama Initiated Me Into hoeism -Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan Who Called Her A Hoe by queensera(f): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2018
Actress Juliet Ibrahim gave a quick reply to a twitter user who called her a "Hoe" which means a "Prostitute".

The Twitter User Wrote:

You're A Hoe

Juliet Ibrahim Quote The Tweet And Reply:

Yeah just like your mother. By the way, Your Mama initiated me into “Hoeism”.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/your-mama-initiated-me-into-hoeism.html

Re: Your Mama Initiated Me Into hoeism -Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan Who Called Her A Hoe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55am On Mar 20, 2018
SAVAGERY AT ITS PEAK!!!
Jobless fans everywhere!!!
Re: Your Mama Initiated Me Into hoeism -Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan Who Called Her A Hoe by forreelinc(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2018
angry ew I always knew Juliet Ibrahim was a cross dressing man op thanx for confirming this
Re: Your Mama Initiated Me Into hoeism -Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan Who Called Her A Hoe by chriskosherbal(m): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2018
The so called fan went too far sure deserve that response.
Re: Your Mama Initiated Me Into hoeism -Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan Who Called Her A Hoe by izzou(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Why call your fellow human being a hoe?

What happened to words like Olosho, Ashawo, Ashamu, Shakutere, Proosstitute, or Lovepeddler(according to nairaland)

I agree with Juliet on this one. That's too insulting

Na joke I dey Abeg. Make una no crucify me grin grin grin

But Juliet vex gaan. His mother had to be involved sef grin
Re: Your Mama Initiated Me Into hoeism -Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan Who Called Her A Hoe by medexico(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2018
That's why they say mind your business. the guy go dey vex na as na mama she call for am.

Juliet, that guy can never ever like you again
Re: Your Mama Initiated Me Into hoeism -Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan Who Called Her A Hoe by ojun50(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2018
I no blame d fan Na buhiar I blame
Re: Your Mama Initiated Me Into hoeism -Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan Who Called Her A Hoe by NairalandCS(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2018
Nigerians and dragging someone's mother or father into anything. Smh.

I'm weak.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House – Cee-c / Bbnaija 2018 Day53[teddy A Finally Confess His Love For Bambam Unlimited]rico- W / Rapper Phyno Set To Drop A New Tune Titled “one Chance” Featuring Kranium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.