Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Share One Sentence That Inspire You For A Long Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share One Sentence That Inspire You For A Long Time (884 Views)

Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge / Share One Sentence That Inspire You For A Long Time / Share One Best Smartwatch You Have Ever Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share One Sentence That Inspire You For A Long Time by Donahue(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2018
I believe every person is born with talent...

This sentence inspiring me for six years, especially when have obstructive in life and work, especially when some people look me down. I always tell myself, I am the unique one, and every person with their own talent. every one worth respect!

Re: Share One Sentence That Inspire You For A Long Time by MarkWayne89: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Thomas Edison, inventor of the light bulb:
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
Re: Share One Sentence That Inspire You For A Long Time by Donahue(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2018
inspired!!

The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. try more time!

MarkWayne89:
Thomas Edison, inventor of the light bulb:
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

(1) (Reply)

Help... My Phone App Doesn't Give Me Notification For Misses Calls / I Need Recommendations For A Very Fast & Reliable 4g Lte Mobile Wifi Provider / How Well Do You Know The Infinix Hot 6/6 Pro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.