Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Telegram Hits 200 Million Monthly Active Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telegram Hits 200 Million Monthly Active Users (860 Views)

Truecaller Reaches 100 Million Daily Active Users / Telegram Monthly Active Users Hits 200 Million / Instagram Hits 800 Million Monthly Active Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Hits 200 Million Monthly Active Users by TechZiga: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2018
Cloud-based instant messaging service Telegram, has hit a total of 200 million active monthly users. The company which took about 5 years to achieve this significant milestone stated the venture back in 2013.

Telegram which started back in 2013 has rapidly increased in popularity as the preferred Instant Messaging App second to WhatsApp. The apps which enable users to send messages, images and videos among a bunch of other things is available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Linux and PC.

The CEO and founder, Pavel Durov has been battling Russian courts to maintain user privacy in face of the Russian government pressuring Telegram to hand over conversation encryption keys. The service latest update, version 4.8.5, come with two amazing features.

This features includes the ability of users to send stickers, both manually and through automatic system recommendations and the ability of users to send photos and videos along with messages.

Source: https://www.techchairman.com/2018/03/telegram-hits-200-million-monthly.html

1 Share

Re: Telegram Hits 200 Million Monthly Active Users by Jaculze(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2018
I've never really enjoyed this telegram but it seems it'd gaining popularity. I'll have to download it on my TECNO device
Re: Telegram Hits 200 Million Monthly Active Users by TechZiga: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
It is a really great app to have. If you are not comfortable running two whatsapp on your device, then Telegram is a great alternative.
Jaculze:
I've never really enjoyed this telegram but it seems it'd gaining popularity. I'll have to download it on my TECNO device

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s Or Infinix Hot 5? / Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry / Huawei Nova 3 Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.