Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La (487 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Jos In Honour Of The President (Photo) / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La by trendysturvs(f): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Nigerian political analyst, Olorogun Ernest’s tweet has long gone viral on Twitter, after he lashed a lady who celebrated the first birthday of her son named Buhari.
According to Olorogun, it is pathetic that an educated and exposed lady, can name her son Buhari. He further recounted how a man named his dog Buhari in Ogun State, and then concluded by saying the lady’s son will read history later.

Source: http://tsb.com.ng/2018/03/116958/

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2018
so BUHARI is not human abi
Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La by taylor89(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Lol
Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La by taylor89(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:
so BUHARI is not human abi

He's a bad luck vulture in human body

I rather name my child Lucifer than Buhari
Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:

grin
taylor89:

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La by fk001(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2018
God bless the boy

In future time he will become the President of Nigeria

My advice to everyone here is, please when ever you see a young lad bearing Buhari please respect him as much as you can.

God bless PMB

PMB 2023
Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La by lilytender: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:

When Buhari wins second term in office, then you will commit suicide.

(1) (Reply)

These Are Signs That Show You Have A Toxic Mother-in-law / Why Are You Unfaithful To Your Partner / Signs Of A Child Predator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.