Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

#bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals More On Her Rape Ordeal, Says It Inspired Her Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals More On Her Rape Ordeal, Says It Inspired Her Movie (417 Views)

BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals More On Her Rape Ordeal, Says It Inspired Her Movie by naijanewsmag: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate, Ifu Ennada has shared her touching rape and depression story on social media, Ifu Ennada revealed, she was raped in 2016 by someone in the entertainment industry and before then she was a Virgin and the person also infected her with an STI.

Read below what she wrote:

My Virginity Story; Rape & Depression

When I was in the Big Brother House emotions were raised when during a Truth or Dare game I said I’d not really had sex.

People interpreted that as me claiming to be a Virgin.

The truth is in 2016 I was raped by someone in the entertainment industry, before then I was a Virgin. This person also infected me with an STI… I was also threatened by this person and was very scared of social media’s bashing with the usual questions of “what was she wearing!” ” why did she go to his house ?”… so in all my sadness and depression I decided to tell the world what had happened to me using film as a medium.
I was inspired to write and produce my film – Tears of A Broken Virgin. I got a lot of help from social media – people volunteered to work for me free of charge even my director – Benny Atagame Alli

Read more: http://www.naijanewsmag.com/2018/03/bbnaija-ifu-ennada-reveals-more-on-her.html

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Payporte Reacts To Cee-c’s Comments On Dress / Bbnaija 2018: Anto Has Been Evicted / Are You Watching This Series??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.