Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

When Your Past Comes Crawling In - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Your Past Comes Crawling In (529 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Past Comes Crawling In by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2018
We all have a past yea we all do. But what if we can't let go because you past keeps haunting your present. We become devasted as we are lost in our thought as this obvious past can't make us go beyond our limits.
We wish we can change the hands of the clock, go back to time or rather "if we had the opportuinty to start life all over" all in the bid to erase that particular episode that disturbs our joy and happiness.

We all have that one part of us that is depressed even though we seems facially happy. We all do cos we are all humans and we make mistakes. So don't think some don't have.

You were expecting a solution right...I'm not giving mine now...so pop in and feel free to give ur advices. You can also share your experience that is if you wish to teach others so as to learn from ur mistakes

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of 23-man Squad Super Eagle Players At FIFA World Cup / One World Religion / Wise Words Of Pastor E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.