Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Wetin We Dey Sell Today... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Wetin We Dey Sell Today... (640 Views)

Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! / !!!!!!!!! If You Check & U No Buy This Mad Ride Wetin U Gain!!!!!! / Wetin We Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin We Dey Sell Today... by OdimnfeEbere(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sizzling Hawt!

You may have something like this, you may have driven in one before (or now)

But this is one of a kind

It's a gloss-wine red Toyota Camry SE 2005 fresh from the auctions. Bought with love.

Her safety features are intact; her inner features include super surround audio system, cruise control, chilling AC, spacious

Cost is 2.1million. Shikili money/Obele-ego grin

If you're interested say aye!

Oscar -08065463104
Sidney -08090441924
Patrick -08062969797

Hit a message to my mailbox patrick@autonaija.com or call the numbers

Get an awesome auto experience with us.

Re: Wetin We Dey Sell Today... by DelTel(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
SCAM ALERT ADMIN.

NO ONE SHOULD TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY O!
I entrusted them with my vehicle to truck to port and ship to Lagos from USA since July 2017 but vehicle not delivered.

Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel (also known as oscarmelody) and his partners/associates/friends - Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi of Lyke Autos - have all being tossing me around telling me different stories since last year.

As you can see, the company has no physical address.

I will post more details and evidence of payment to Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel's Diamond bank account, Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi's Bank of America accounts; and auto export logistics services ltd diamond bank account.

NO ONE SHOULD FALL PREY TO THEM, they almost duped someone i introduced to them of $6000 until i intervened and stopped the person.

2 Likes

Re: Wetin We Dey Sell Today... by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2018
cry cry cry cryAdmin should eliminate them from the group

1 Like

Re: Wetin We Dey Sell Today... by DelTel(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2018
I didn't even noticed they have come on NL to solicit customers.
Pls I reiterate again, no one should give them money for any vehicle o!
A friend I introduced to them wanted a vehicle from auction. They purportedly bought the vehicle, forwarded him the invoice ($6000) from auction for him to send them naira equivalent.
Luckily, the friend just remembered to run it thru me again to confirm I know them very well & I then told him the issue of my car since July 2017.
I then advised him to let him & I find someone to pay to auction directly not thru them.
Lo & behold, Copart said the account has over $10000 debts in it & any money paid into it will be used to offset the debts & no vehicle was purchased!
Meaning the invoice was a forgery, and the guy would be in my shoes by now looking for them if he had sent naira to Oscar and his partners.
Alarmingly, the friend called them on conference call & they were still trying to convince him he should send the money to them that they will find a way around it to get the vehicle even after telling them his findings.
All these happened not more than 4wks ago.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wetin We Dey Sell Today... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
What will it take the Op to come out and respond to Deltel? I've seen his bitterness shown in all the threads of the Op. I'm beginning to think Op has something up his sleeves.

Ipfreely cosplay gazzuzz, and Co please what do you have to say?
Re: Wetin We Dey Sell Today... by DelTel(m): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jiayu:
What will it take the Op to come out and respond to Deltel? I've seen his bitterness shown in all the threads of the Op. I'm beginning to think Op has something up his sleeves.

Ipfreely cosplay gazzuzz, and Co please what do you have to say?

They have been dribbling me since July 2017, I even paid more in the guise of trying to retrieve the vehicle. I have tried to get them to provide the vehicle calmly without success. Larry even threatened to show me hell (see attached WhatsApp chat btw Larry & Oscar) just cos I busted their ring and reported them to AES.

I also attached Oscar's WhatsApp chat with me telling me the worst that will happen is that the case will go to court!

Also attached is Oscar's response when AES asked him to provide info/clearance on the vehicle & all he said was "No Comment".

I have alot of evidence against them.

I expect Op to come up with a robust response to counter my allegations.

Re: Wetin We Dey Sell Today... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mr Seun come see something ó. Issue like this can spoil this forum if not properly checkmated on time.
Re: Wetin We Dey Sell Today... by DelTel(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jiayu:
Mr Seun come see something ó. Issue like this can spoil this forum if not properly checkmated on time.

You can say that again.

I have already lodged complaint with security agencies and all of them are on the run. Almost every agent in Apapa are on the look out for him & I don't know how long he can hide but surely "everyday for the thief, one day for the owner".

I will keep the forum updated when the hands of law enforcement catches up with him & his goons.

Justice will surely be served one day.

I am very happy & satisfied no NL member will fall for their fraud after reading my post and their non-response (tantamount to admittance of guilt)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tyre Inflator / Neatly Used Range Rover Sport 2012 Model / Toyota Corolla Spot 06 Used. 1.350m. 08062499398

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.