Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) (1729 Views)

A 2023 Mercedes-Benz AMG G 63 Spotted On Its Way From The Port / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNIG: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Some of them where manufactured just for fun. Some of them are products of poor aesthetic design skills. Some of them are products of someone’s automotive sense of humour.

However it is, these vehicles are some of the oddest-looking vehicles that ever plied the roads.

Autojosh presents, 30 of the weirdest vehicles ever spotted on the road.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-30-of-the-weirdest-vehicles-ever-spotted-on-the-road/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by tukdi: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
shocked

First to comment!
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Treasure17(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wawu. Really weird
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Ashabam(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hope all can move
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by johnnyn1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
U
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by wtfcoded: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Interesting.
Loving that Volkswagen bug.
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oh my gad! I wanna ride in that vw beetle (11th picture) on the day of my coronation - as the siberian tiger of ijebu. grin
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNIG: 3:06am On Mar 21, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNIG: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Jakumo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Great stuff. I really need one of those novelty cars to go out on dates.

If I show up for a date in a giant banana-shaped car, a subconscious message will already be planted in the woman's mind, that a giant banana is inbound on final approach to impale her tow-tow with extreme prejudice, thank you Jeeesus.
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Interesting... And indeed they're all wierd.
AutoJoshNIG:
Some of them where manufactured just for fun. Some of them are products of poor aesthetic design skills. Some of them are products of someone’s automotive sense of humour.

However it is, these vehicles are some of the oddest-looking vehicles that ever plied the roads.

Autojosh presents, 30 of the weirdest vehicles ever spotted on the road.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-30-of-the-weirdest-vehicles-ever-spotted-on-the-road/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNIG: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Vehicles Ever Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by lilkech(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2018

I love this one. I wish I could find one run down beetle and do this as a pet project, it’s rainy season soon and this kind of contraption will go nicely for my kind of waka wink

(1) (Reply)

Looking Forward To Getting A First Car / Pros And Cons Of Removing The Catalyst / Abs Malfunction. I Just Removed The Fuse From The Fusebox. Who Abs Epp ? No Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.