Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

“I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” - Kemi Olunloyo (359 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” - Kemi Olunloyo by SabiKing(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo took to her facebook page some hours ago to share her thoughts on what dating stars like Tuface Idibia, Davido, Wizkid, Basket mouth, Phyno.

She said she will probably date tuface at 75yrs if she had to date to, only IF she was single, she made hillarious comments of Davido and Wizkid having so much vibe as young men but looking so bad at old age.

She said Phyno will probably look like an Old farmer at 75,while basket mouth should get rid of his dreads,so its obvious tuface is hottest among the mentioned 4

read more here:
http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2018/03/i-will-date-tuface-at-75yrs-if-i-have-to.html

Re: “I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” - Kemi Olunloyo by Pappyto: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
OK.. motigbo
Re: “I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” - Kemi Olunloyo by introvertious: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
i think Anie wont have a problem with that...she's neva had

(1) (Reply)

5 Nollywood Actors Will Die In 2018 – Man Of God / 5 Signs You’ve Found The Man You Should Make Your Husband / Bbnaija Has Enhanced My Career As A Chef – #bbnaija 2017 Contestant, Miyonse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.