Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,058 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? (2004 Views)

Let Discussion About Engine Oil (sealed Or Unsealed) / Carbon Cleaning Nigeria: Engine Cleaning Decarbonising Service Company / Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by Kitime(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hear some good things about what it does to the engine in 30 mins without dismantling the engine. Launched by Carbon Cleaning Nigeria.

http://punchng.com/firm-introduces-vehicle-carbon-cleaning-to-nigeria/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/sparrows-dynamic-introduces-decarbonizing-machine-nigeria/
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by Kitime(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by TRYGO(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Yes, have heard of such a service even before the company came onboard. I currently have a company that I'm in partnership with, that I render such services to.

Regards,
Joseph
www.dxta.net.ng
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by Kitime(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Joseph, I don't see any information about carbon cleaning on your website. I see information about engine rebuild which is different. I don't know any company offering the same technology or service to remove carbon build-up.

TRYGO:
Yes, have heard of such a service even before the company came onboard. I currently have a company that I'm in partnership with, that I render such services to.

Regards,
Joseph
www.dxta.net.ng
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2018
if i am not mistaken thats the function of the detergent in nowadays engine oils

1 Like

Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by helpishere(m): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2018
Sooperrescue is doing the same thing. Check out his thread on carbon cleaning

1 Like

Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by Kitime(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
if i am not mistaken thats the function of the detergent in nowadays engine oils

Fuel detergents are typically designed to remove resin and gum that form in the fuel tanks and along the fuel line up to the combustion chamber. Some claim to remove carbon deposits from the engine. Some of these detergents which are chemicals/solvents themselves may create other types of deposits in the engine. Nevertheless, it does not perform exactly the same function as our carbon cleaning service.

Our carbon cleaning technology uses hydrogen/HHO gas piped through the air intake/filter into the combustion chamber. Hydrogen gas has a higher burn rate than petrol, that means the explosion force fills the combustion chamber 3 times faster than petrol. It also burns at a higher temperature. What this does is burn off carbon deposits more efficiently throughout the engine system thereby removing carbon deposits that have been left lying in the engine system. The procedure can be done in 30 minutes. With the detergent, it is poured into the fuel tank and works over a longer period of time and does not target carbon build-up like hydrogen gas does.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by erico2k2(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2018
Kitime:

Fuel detergents are typically designed to remove resin and gum that form in the fuel tanks and along the fuel line up to the combustion chamber. Some claim to remove carbon deposits from the engine. Some of these detergents which are chemicals/solvents themselves may create other types of deposits in the engine. Nevertheless, it does not perform exactly the same function as our carbon cleaning service.

Our carbon cleaning technology uses hydrogen/HHO gas piped through the air intake/filter into the combustion chamber. Hydrogen gas has a higher burn rate than petrol, that means the explosion force fills the combustion chamber 3 times faster than petrol. It also burns at a higher temperature. What this does is burn off carbon deposits more efficiently throughout the engine system thereby removing carbon deposits that have been left lying in the engine system. The procedure can be done in 30 minutes. With the detergent, it is poured into the fuel tank and works over a longer period of time and does not target carbon build-up like hydrogen gas does.
What you are saying is what architects of this Tec claim, however there is nowhere in the vehicle manufacturing market where this products or services are lined up as part of maintenance procedures so to this end I would say its totally unnecessary and waste of money, Until my car manufacturers deem it fit to be INCLUDED as part of maintenance schedule!
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by Shalomc(f): 1:18pm On May 12, 2018
erico2k2:

What you are saying is what architects of this Tec claim, however there is nowhere in the vehicle manufacturing market where this products or services are lined up as part of maintenance procedures so to this end I would say its totally unnecessary and waste of money, Until my car manufacturers deem it fit to be INCLUDED as part of maintenance schedule!

And mess up your airflow sensor...
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by sooperrescue(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2018
erico2k2:

In all the manuals of everycar, there is no where the manufacturer recommends injector service every ?? Miles. The car owner does that when the cylinders are misbehaving, when the fuel consumption is excessive, when the car is sluggish, and then when you find thick carbon in your car's exhaust, you dont neen a car manufacturer to tell you that to enjoy the car, the engine must breathe fresh air. Their carbon cleaning machine works better than mine because we tried the carbon cleaning in France and the maintenance cost is zero by attaching it to the battery instead of electricity. In all, carbon cleaning your vehicle is wonderful. It is ideal for all cars and diesel cars are the best cars to heave a sign of relief because of the dirty diesels that powers them. It wont ruin the airflow meter, infact it will save the airflow meter because 70% of our car owners dont change their air filters, they just dust it and put it back even when it is very dirty and cracked.
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by diportivo: 2:07pm On May 12, 2018
Kitime:
Thier website - http://www.carboncleaningnigeria.com

Thier booking site - https://carboncleaningnigeria.setmore.com/services/

Kitime:

grin
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by timifakay(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2018
Kitime:

Fuel detergents are typically designed to remove resin and gum that form in the fuel tanks and along the fuel line up to the combustion chamber. Some claim to remove carbon deposits from the eengin. Some of these detergents which are chemicals/solvents themselves may create other types of deposits in the engine. Nevertheless, it does not perform exactly the same function as our carbon cleaning service.

@bolded
"The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but can be neither created nor destroyed."
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_law_of_thermodynamics
This raises the question: where does the 'burnt' carbon go to?

@red text
"Burn at higher temperature" This raises the question: won't that make the engine overheat?
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by mayor2013: 3:36pm On May 12, 2018
Do you need to be told to clean your ears grin
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by erico2k2(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2018
sooperrescue:

In all the manuals of everycar, there is no where the manufacturer recommends injector service every ?? Miles. The car owner does that when the cylinders are misbehaving, when the fuel consumption is excessive, when the car is sluggish, and then when you find thick carbon in your car's exhaust, you dont neen a car manufacturer to tell you that to enjoy the car, the engine must breathe fresh air. Their carbon cleaning machine works better than mine because we tried the carbon cleaning in France and the maintenance cost is zero by attaching it to the battery instead of electricity. In all, carbon cleaning your vehicle is wonderful. It is ideal for all cars and diesel cars are the best cars to heave a sign of relief because of the dirty diesels that powers them. It wont ruin the airflow meter, infact it will save the airflow meter be[b]cause 70% of our car owners dont [/b]change their air filters, they just dust it and put it back even when it is very dirty and cracked.
There is nothing like injector service ever. Only exist on YouTube grin grin
where you got the statitics of people not changing their Air filter I don't know.

Bro the only thing that is allowed inside a working ICE is fuel/air mixture, nothing else xcept additives inside the petrol/Diesel that when burnt would produce no harmful gas to the Cat converter or environment!
I know U r trying to promote a biz but the internet has since moved on!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by helpishere(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
timifakay:

@bolded
"The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but can be neither created nor destroyed."
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_law_of_thermodynamics
This raises the question: where does the 'burnt' carbon go to?

@red text
"Burn at higher temperature" This raises the question: won't that make the engine overheat?
The burnt carbon goes out thru the exhaust
Re: Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? by TRYGO(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2018
@kitime. I'm not offering such service on my website for now. But I have operated such machines, delivering the same service to some companies.

A partner of mine has these machines we used out in the fields for logistics companies, etc. Our services is t limited to petrol alone, but we also do such services on diesel applications.

Pictures below shows a display of one of the services I was handling. It's a fuel cleaning machine.

If you need any info about this service, you can contact me.

Regards,

Joseph

(1) (Reply)

The Hook-up - Lagos Meets Los Angeles / My Peugeot 206 Usually Off Light / Vw Passat 1999-2003 Model Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.