Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) (39475 Views)

Introducing The 2019 Eeuro Racing Audi R8 LMS GT4 / See How Nigerian Transformed Old Black Audi R8 Into Like-new One / 2018 Audi R8 V10 RWS Price And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Decryptor(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Zendinho:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i
think the girl has no right to beat up her
boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the
matter to their village elders. But if the
neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should
just kill the landlord and forget about the missing
car. I'm out

This rubbish is stale already! Try something else angry angry
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by roqrules04(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
I love this Audi R8 menh.. even Youngma loves it
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by lovelylad: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
owomida1:
Mind blowing. Pls come and wrap my jincheng abeg.

lol

1 Like

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Kog45(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ezigboune:
This is not just a car,but a car

God please bless me
very solid car,had the opportunity of driving my Eyptian friend convertible Audi R8 in Dubai,very powerful car.
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by godofuck231: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pure
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by kels4fun(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ezigboune:

Wetin, pesin no fit book space again grin

Oga Na space self me book. grin
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Coldfeets: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Zendinho:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. I'm out

Onye ara.

I think it's better you remain out. grin
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Malawian(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
That "Wrapping" does anyone know who can do it properly in Lagos?
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by gonkin(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Accident car
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
owomida1:
Mind blowing. Pls come and wrap my jincheng abeg.

wrap it to bajaj or what? grin
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Ogunleti01: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The Audi R8 is lined up next for a legend make over. Gloss white wrap and other accessories pending.

Progress on the Audi R8 Wrap ✅ Wait for it �

Audi R8 beautifully wrapped white with a touch of khaz

Video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwYGkyHnZh/?taken-by=khaz_customs

What do you think?

Photos from Khaz_customs

https://autojosh.com/checkout-how-this-audi-r8-was-transformed-in-nigeria/

The real beast!
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by FarahAideed: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Khaz customs
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
wurabecca:
I want to go on a date with this type of car.

With white heels
sure girl
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by fuckpro: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
wurabecca:
I want to go on a date with this type of car.

With white heels
...that is you will come pickup the guy with this car
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by owomida1: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
wrap it to bajaj or what? grin

To Harley Davidson na. see u, wetin be bajaj?
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by haryomikun(m): 1:06am On Mar 21, 2018
horpeyemmi66:
If a car undergoes any make over, I believe the vehicle should be sold at a fair price, and the seller should do well to let the driver know this for him to avoid stressing the car's chassis. As for mumu people wey wan sell 2009 Camry for 3M, you are on a very long thing...I see some quite ridiculous prices on Jiji
How much does a 2009 camry go for sir? Currently i mean
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2018
haryomikun:

How much does a 2009 camry go for sir? Currently i mean
My brother it depends on quite a number of things, but a fair price should be between 1.6M and 2M
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by PanteonQube: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
horpeyemmi66:
If a car undergoes any make over, I believe the vehicle should be sold at a fair price, and the seller should do well to let the driver know this for him to avoid stressing the car's chassis. As for mumu people wey wan sell 2009 Camry for 3M, you are on a very long thing...I see some quite ridiculous prices on Jiji
The fact is that people want to buy a good car for a penny. And after their greed plays a cruel joke with them, they accuse JIJI !
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by haryomikun(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
horpeyemmi66:

My brother it depends on quite a number of things, but a fair price should be between 1.6M and 2M
Jesus is Lord! I used to think 2007 camry sef would be like around 3m or so. So muscle is this cheap?!!! Hehehehehe thanks a lot for the info boss

I must buy car this year

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Cow Spotted Inside A Car In Port Harcourt (Pictures, Video) / Parking Revenges: These Terrible Drivers Got What They Deserved / My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.