Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Feminism And Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feminism And Christianity (297 Views)

Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism And Christianity by Talktomaderich(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
There are so many things going on in Churches today which are not scriptural. These satanic concepts are from the pit of hell. They are inverted by contemporary pastors who don't really care about the word of God but about themselves and their selfish desire. It is always a pain in my heart anytime you talk of equality of sex or gender equality. It has gotten to the church where you see some Jezebelic ladies parading themselves as pastors wives mounting the pulpit just because they can speak English fluently. These are the set of people without any godly moral I have never read any place in the Bible that talks about the equality of gender. Women should be treated with respect and dignity. They are our mother and wife the Bible talks about the silence of the women in the church, that doesn't mean God hate them. No, imaging our lord Jesus Christ selecting disciples without including any woman, not even his biological mother. He (Jesus) provided for women in his earthly ministry but he never put them in the same position with men. It is an heresis when I see some pastors wives teaching the men. It is not that women are not useful in the works of the ministry, but their voice should be low. The belief widely accepted today that women are in the same level with men is not biblical though maybe taken and subjected to by many international bodies. I want all men to respect their wife,treat them with dignity. It is sinful when you fail to provide for your home. I want all women to see their husband as their lord. The next person to your maker is your husband. All the women in the course of ministerial assignment should know this. Don't ever say because you are a lady evangelist, Pst Mrs, deaconess or whatever you may in the church of God see yourself as equal as a man.
The head of every church is Jesus.
The head of every man is Jesus.
The head of every woman is a man.
Any church where they teach anything aside this is satanic and unscriptural. Thanks.
Re: Feminism And Christianity by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
Talktomaderich:
It is always a pain in my heart anytime you talk of equality of sex or gender equality. It has gotten to the church where you see some Jezebelic ladies parading themselves as pastors wives mounting the pulpit just because they can speak English fluently.
■ These are the set of people without any godly moral I have never read any place in the Bible that talks about the equality of gender. Women should be treated with respect and dignity. They are our mother and wife the Bible talks about the silence of the women in the church, that doesn't mean God hate them.
■ No, imaging our lord Jesus Christ selecting disciples without including any woman, not even his biological mother. He (Jesus) provided for women in his earthly ministry but he never put them in the same position with men. It is an heresis when I see some pastors wives teaching the men. It is not that women are not useful in the works of the ministry, but their voice should be low. The belief widely accepted today that women are in the same level with men is not biblical though maybe taken and subjected to by many international bodies. I want all men to respect their wife,treat them with dignity. It is sinful when you fail to provide for your home. I want all women to see their husband as their lord. The next person to your maker is your husband. All the women in the course of ministerial assignment should know this. Don't ever say because you are a lady evangelist, Pst Mrs, deaconess or whatever you may in the church of God see yourself as equal as a man.
The head of every church is Jesus.
The head of every man is Jesus.
The head of every woman is a man.
Any church where they teach anything aside this is satanic and unscriptural. Thanks.
1. So Jesus Christ's proclamation in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 declaring both men(brothers) and women(sisters) equals in the Kingdom of God? undecided

2. From your initial statement there, clearly you appear to be more ignorant than they are here. undecided

3. But among the 72 disciples where women, some of whom were even named. Clearly, your particular interpretation of scripture is strictly from a anti-feminist point of view. undecided
Re: Feminism And Christianity by orisa37: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2023
STUDY THE RELEVANCE OF EVE AND MARY. THEY WERE BOTH DISVIRGINED.
Re: Feminism And Christianity by AbuTwins: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2023
Feminism?

No wonder they had to create Queen James's Bible!

1 Like

Re: Feminism And Christianity by Expanse2020(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2023
AbuTwins:
Feminism?

No wonder they had to create Queen James's Bible!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There some woman Bible though.. version plenty ooo

1 Like

Re: Feminism And Christianity by DoWhatThouWilt: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So Jesus Christ's proclamation in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 declaring both men(brothers) and women(sisters) equals in the Kingdom of God? undecided

2. From your initial statement there, clearly you appear to be more ignorant than they are here. undecided

3. But among the 72 disciples where women, some of whom were even named. Clearly, your particular interpretation of scripture is strictly from a anti-feminist point of view. undecided

Look at this depressed feminist getting triggered and twisting the scripture to fit her own demented narrative.

Feminism has blinded your eye to the point that you can't even read and understand scriptures anymore.

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Vocalizing Our Faith With Confidence In The Word. / Highlights On The 7 Words Of The Cross / How Hate Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.