Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pls Help.... 35k Worth Of Airtime - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help.... 35k Worth Of Airtime (884 Views)

Promo: Download And Win #3,000 Worth Of Airtime / How I Got 120k Cash And 75k Worth Of Foodstuffs With Just 1,000 / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help.... 35k Worth Of Airtime by Temibabie(f): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hi everyone... Pls my sis loaded 35k worth of airtel airtime mistakenly,she already called customer care,they said they can't do anything bout it,is there anything else she can do.... Please help
Re: Pls Help.... 35k Worth Of Airtime by mrtomola(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
She can trade it for instant cash direct to her bank account on zoranga.com
Re: Pls Help.... 35k Worth Of Airtime by ellagabs(f): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Temibabie:
Hi everyone... Pls my sis loaded 35k worth of airtel airtime mistakenly,she already called customer care,they said they can't do anything bout it,is there anything else she can do.... Please help

she can convert it to cash bt there is a catch attach to it, she gets #800 in her bank accnt for evry 1k airtime.
Re: Pls Help.... 35k Worth Of Airtime by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
How i wish i could be of help. i think the best thing she can do is to contact her local bank and report. maybe they can help her out
Re: Pls Help.... 35k Worth Of Airtime by Temibabie(f): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
mrtomola:
She can trade it for instant cash direct to her bank account on zoranga.com

Okay thanks
Re: Pls Help.... 35k Worth Of Airtime by Temibabie(f): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Paddy151:
How i wish i could be of help. i think the best thing she can do is to contact her local bank and report. maybe they can help her out

Okay... Thanks
Re: Pls Help.... 35k Worth Of Airtime by Temibabie(f): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Paddy151:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant – Dangote Group / Job Briefing And Interview... / FRSC Recruitment: FRSC Announced Sept.24-29 For Screening & Physical Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.