Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

"I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (128730 Views)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by Kokomilo94: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
northvietnam:
Some men are Daft....

why will i spend 2k on a sex that wont last more than an Hour..

2k on a girl u wont kiss deeply...

2k on a girl that wont bite ur niples

2k on a girl that wont smile at u when u r done with fore play...

2k on a girl that wont say to me "baby u want to kill me today" after fore play...

My babe sure pass joor...

My girl Rocks

Be reasonable bro,..no society applauds prostitution.
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Amarabae:
How can somebody answering Bassey be an indigene of Imo state?
Why rubbing IMO into it?
Junk journalism
I love you for this. I was scanning through front page to see if no one noticed it. Your head correct.
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by SamOyovwi: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
I pray she finds the right way in life
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
No wonder there is too much disease in nigeria...5-men, fucking a lady in a single day!
that wil be 5x7 =35-men in a week!!...merciful Jesus save this nation from self destruction!!
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by VLongstrider(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I don pass that level jare Those ones still day local league
I work for my money with my brains not my body
And your brain is where?
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Billyonaire:

Very lucrative.

Will you admit if I say that with your calculation, many female Nairalanders are contemplating joining the trade ?

I don't know, the money seems too dirty
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Amarabae:
Why rubbing IMO into it?
Junk journalism

If I handle that your sweet mouth.
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by Lerry824(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Why she carry her sister come do proustite
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by ijustdey: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I don pass that level jare
Those ones still day local league

I work for my money with my brains not my body

Abeg nah which one dey play premierships
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by gotzy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
dre11:

http://punchng.com/i-sleep-with-five-men-per-day-sex-worker/

ok now what? they were just trying to meet ends means without nobody get hurt, they were not force into prostitution, can't someone hussle in peace again, atleast it is better than arm robbery, as if they're going to provide them a job or something, bunch of hypocrites
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by Islie: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2020
gotzy:
ok now what? they were just trying to meet ends means without nobody get hurt, they were not force into prostitution, can't someone hussle in peace again, atleast it is better than arm robbery, as if they're going to provide them a job or something, bunch of hypocrites

they were taken there when they were underage..... that's a capital crime because they haven't reach the age of consent
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by QueenDianaSch: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladies interested for phone intimacy call me 08160796095
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
How about a dance with me?

Can you out dance me?

quote author=MhizzAJ post=66017572]This is almost like an oil company job but they work with their body which is not too good
Any which way sha [/quote]
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Babe you sound intelligent and smart.

I did like to really relate with you dearie.

quote author=Amarabae post=66018571]How can somebody answering Bassey be an indigene of Imo state?
Why rubbing IMO into it?
Junk journalism [/quote]
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Amarabae:
Why rubbing IMO into it?
Junk journalism
Exactly my thought.
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by MrObontami(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
donstan18:
Very poor. A sex worker sleeping with 5 men per day, that's prolly poor because most of non-virgin ladies fvcks 2-4 times everyday in the excuse of "He's my boyfriend".

I just hate lazy workers, i detest them.

Very poor, I tell you. I know prostitutes that fuvks about 15 men a day. She nor try sef!
Re: "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) by Cokahot: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
300k a month minus miscellaneous. Let's say 200k.love-vendor go collect him share 100k per head. Now multiply 50 girls to a love-vendor. Per month God bless me pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.