Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) (17364 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Treas006(f): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2018
News From Ebiwali

Football Legend Kanu Nwankwo’s wife has unleash a fitness campaign targeting mothers, the 31-year healthy expert and author of “Healthy Living With Amarakanu,” disclosed this to newsmen , adding that the initiative was to equip women to better balance their roles as wives, mothers.

In her Words;
“As a woman, I know the changes that the body, mind and self-confidence can go through due to pregnancy, hormonal imbalances, emotions, and oh yes, the constant cravings we all encounter”.
“If you don’t think your anxiety, depression, sadness and stress impact your physical health, think again”.
According to the fitness enthusiast, the wellness sensitization forum, tagged “An Afternoon with Amara Kanu”,is scheduled to hold on April 6 and April 15 in Lagos and Abuja and thereafter proceed to other cities. It could be recalled that same event had a successful launch in London.

See Photos below

See More Here>>> http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/kanu-nwankwos-wife-amara-kanu-flags.html

Here>>>>https://amarakanu.com/

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by OKorowanta: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2018
This one wey madam decide to join the celebrity trend tingy late,are we safe?
Her first breakthrough trend naim husband younger bruv Ogbonna Kanu she disgrace were she lost my respect.
All my years of following her husband's prowess on and off the pitch,he never had a spat with even a fly.
He was a perfect gentleman.
I forgive u cos of dis project, nice one for the women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Davidospy: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin grin Igbo ladies are pretty.... Chai

7 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Davidospy:
Why are you disturbing us with something that is obvious?

Even the cockroaches In your bedroom know this. Please enough

14 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Amara has no respect. She should go and sit down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:

She is sitting down in the first picture, are you okay now ?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2018
This respectLESS girl...

See below..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2018
NairalandCS:

She is sitting down in the first picture, are you okay now ?
She should go to her house and sit tight. I don't deal with women who disrespect their family members publicly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Emmybweb9: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2018
lol, See Haters, grin grin grin grin
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by breakinggrounds: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Make Una Leave Amara, Abi na Tamara, lol grin grin grin grin grin She is HOT like that, And Baba KANU Love her, so make una seat down

7 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by gssdobi: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
. May be she is not a good in law but, she is a great mother who, stood up for her children. Kanu can get himself a new wife but, her kids can't get themselves, a new mother. Why social MEDIA? . She is probably, not being taken serious in private so, she has to go public. All that MATTER is that she fought for her children, today it's game tickets,tomorrow, it could be their father 's properties. Knowing How Africans maltreat widows. I love #SUPER MOMS

20 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2018
gssdobi:
. May be she is not a good in law but, she is a great mother who, stood up to her children. Kanu can get himself a new wife but, her kids can't get themselves, a new mother. Why social media. She is probably, not being taken serious in private so, she has to go public. All that matters is that she fought for her children, today it's game tickets,tomorrow night it could be their first father 's properties. Knowing How Africans is maltreatment widows. I love #SUPER MOMS
She should have aired her grievances without calling 5he man names. The man is not even her age mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by gssdobi: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
She should have aired her grievances without calling 5he man names. The man is not even her age mate
. The man should have respected his age. How many of his responsible age mates, still live off their brothers?. If he is old enough to marry, let him be responsible enough for his wife and son without bothering someone else's wife and children. Kanu funded his weeding is that not enough.?He should have waited for Kanu to pregnant his wife for him

13 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by believeucan: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2018
#Fact i love this grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Davidospy: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Nawa..... See argument
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Babalawosisfake: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2018
mean while nairaland babalawos has been busted as a fake and scammer. check my last topic
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by SmartMugu: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2018
I even thought it was Nnamdi Kanu's wife. Wetin concern healthy living with Biafra?
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by macphilip: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2018
why she come sidon open her whatever like that
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2018
She's not wearing any pants.
See fine girl wey Kanu dey take kool body

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6859707_amara13_jpeg_jpegc7fc99e8ec37c7b5196b7a1585992181

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2018
how many wives does he have? thought he's the husband of Laura ikeji undecided
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by highchief1: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Treas006:
News From Ebiwali

Football Legend Kanu Nwankwo’s wife has unleash a fitness campaign targeting mothers, the 31-year healthy expert and author of “Healthy Living With Amarakanu,” disclosed this to newsmen , adding that the initiative was to equip women to better balance their roles as wives, mothers.

In her Words;
“As a woman, I know the changes that the body, mind and self-confidence can go through due to pregnancy, hormonal imbalances, emotions, and oh yes, the constant cravings we all encounter”.
“If you don’t think your anxiety, depression, sadness and stress impact your physical health, think again”.
According to the fitness enthusiast, the wellness sensitization forum, tagged “An Afternoon with Amara Kanu”,is scheduled to hold on April 6 and April 15 in Lagos and Abuja and thereafter proceed to other cities. It could be recalled that same event had a successful launch in London.

See Photos below

See More Here>>> http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/kanu-nwankwos-wife-amara-kanu-flags.html

Here>>>>https://amarakanu.com/

i don’t Bleep married women but if I see this one Toto I go nyash her well
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by brutal1(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Davidospy:

Bros na every tribe get pretty girls.
But I like her name ..amarakanu -
In Yoruba it simply means -

We will buy KANU ..what a name

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Motherhood has slapped her milk industry.
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by chiefadv1: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2018
brutal1:

Bros na every tribe get pretty girls.
But I like her name ..amarakanu -
In Yoruba it simply means -

We will buy KANU ..what a name
She was respectful but recently wings sprung up her shoulders, her dress sense changed to...

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by slapandfall(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Na pant be that for last picture so?
Some of these women na girls ooo

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2018
She has definitely been working out. Thumbs up.
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2018
When people are hungry
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by HlebLeo: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Big ups to her!!!
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2018
She looks very great
Re: Amara Kanu And Her “Healthy Living With Amarakanu" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2018
gssdobi:
. The man should have respected his age. How many of his responsible age mates, still live off their brothers?. If he is old enough to marry, let him be responsible enough for his wife and son without bothering someone else's wife and children. Kanu funded his weeding is that not enough.?He should have waited for Kanu to pregnant his wife for him

Stop taking side with rubbish. Haba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tennis Is Interesting Again! / Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award / ‘we Need To Believe’ –guinea-bissau Boss Vows To Go For Win Against Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.