Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Sunday Oliseh: I Refuse To Be Paid With Black Money - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh: I Refuse To Be Paid With Black Money (554 Views)

Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh: I Refuse To Be Paid With Black Money by Pavarotti: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Sunday Oliseh: I Refuse To Be Paid With Black Money

The Drama between erstwhile Nigerian Coach Sunday Oliseh and Ducth club Fortuna Sittard took another turn at the arbitration case Tuesday in Zeist

Oliseh and his former Employers faced each other and the worst reproaches flew over the table in an ugly scene of mainly mud throwing between the two parties.

It was a matter of dirty laundry hanging outside . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/sunday-oliseh-refuse-paid-black-money/
Re: Sunday Oliseh: I Refuse To Be Paid With Black Money by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Oliseh, the proud coach
Re: Sunday Oliseh: I Refuse To Be Paid With Black Money by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2018
Oliseh was a good footballer and had a promising coaching career but he is too self-conceited.

(1) (Reply)

Sure Game / Why Premier League Is More Important Than Champions League, Guardiola / Shakhtar Donetsk Midfielder Set To Complete Manchester United Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.