Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos (31314 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by EgbechoFaith1: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Kate Henshaw, a black and beautiful actress of Nigeria from Calabar just shared a transforming photo of herself to that world with all sincerity and positivity.

The 46 year old Actress shared the comely photo on her IG page with a caption:

“The older I get, the more confident and content I am in my space/lane. Confident in who I am and whose I am…. “I am the Apple of His eye” The more I value positive relationships …those who encourage, push you and lift up your spirit….. No time for negative opinions in any shape or form… It’s not about things but people…having lost all I had a few years ago instead fire outbreak, material things mean less to me…. My spirit craves to be filled with good vibes only and always. Learn to be your own best friend. Good morning dears… Do you… all day, everyday!! You are the original of yourself!!!”

More:
http://egbechofaith.com/transformation-kate-henshaw-photo/

egbechofaith.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2018
Beautiful, so I made it?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by okonja(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2018
So which is before and after? cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by EgbechoFaith1: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2018
okonja:
Okon werrin be your own this morning.. Kikikikikikikikkki check am

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by EgbechoFaith1: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2018
Nwades:
Beautiful, so I made it?
yes. We all face challenges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by imiski(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2018
This is how i would love women to do makeup very simple and beautiful, not this one they do that you cant even hug them while wearing white. They would have black necks and hands but their face would have very loud yellow coated on it.

18 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by amakadihot87(f): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Beautiful and matured woman........

7 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by okonja(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2018
EgbechoFaith1:
Okon werrin be your own this morning.. Kikikikikikikikkki check am

I no no, na why I dey ask na... grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by princechurchill(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2018
She looks older than my mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by EgbechoFaith1: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2018
princechurchill:
She looks older than my mother
chai.. Easy la
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by EgbechoFaith1: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2018
okonja:

I no no, na why I dey ask na... grin
kikikikikikiki go and eat morning food first
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by okonja(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2018
EgbechoFaith1:
kikikikikikiki go and eat morning food first

Have eaten this morning cool

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by free2ryhme: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
EgbechoFaith1:
Kate Henshaw, a black and beautiful actress of Nigeria from Calabar just shared a transforming photo of herself to that world with all sincerity and positivity.

The 46 year old Actress shared the comely photo on her IG page with a caption:

“The older I get, the more confident and content I am in my space/lane. Confident in who I am and whose I am…. “I am the Apple of His eye” The more I value positive relationships …those who encourage, push you and lift up your spirit….. No time for negative opinions in any shape or form… It’s not about things but people…having lost all I had a few years ago instead fire outbreak, material things mean less to me…. My spirit craves to be filled with good vibes only and always. Learn to be your own best friend. Good morning dears… Do you… all day, everyday!! You are the original of yourself!!!”

More:
http://egbechofaith.com/transformation-kate-henshaw-photo/

egbechofaith.com

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by salbis(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Class!
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
beautiful woman. Keep aging with grace grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by prela(f): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Slay mama..... You never age beautiful
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Menopause has finally come to stay!
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by Activeman391(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
This lady got natural beauty
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by ONeMAnMOPOL: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmm, speechless....
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by jameyjaggs: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
beautiful.......but its like she jst found dat dress
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thank goodness for Makeup.....
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by Yinxies(f): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Now your age is showing grin

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Still filter though with phone camera

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by shepherd003: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
MMA EFIK keep on shinning
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by purem(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
She was suppose to look for a very amicable way to settle the issue that is going on in her neighborhood first because she will never have another man to reach out for her members on a case like this
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
-
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by Burgerlomo: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
okonja:

I wonder ooo cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
With and without make up
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by chukslawrence(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
okonja:
seconded
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by calddon(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Black is beautiful
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos by davodyguy: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
She's getting old n the after

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos / Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.