Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

"Start ANY Business Without Capital???" This Guy Did 7-figures In 1 Year. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Start ANY Business Without Capital???" This Guy Did 7-figures In 1 Year. (863 Views)

7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / "Start ANY Business Without Capital???" This Guy Did 7-figures In 1 Year. / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Start ANY Business Without Capital???" This Guy Did 7-figures In 1 Year. by wjxavier(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2018
"SCAMMER!!!"

That's what people say when I tell them they can start ANY business WITH ZERO CAPITAL.

Yet, I have proof, not just mine...my students have proof too.

When 22yr old Ken Ndubisi (founder, Agency Blitz) heard about my book in 2017, he didn't believe too. But out of curiosity, he read the book with an open mind.

But first, let me tell you about 2004/5.

I was in the university, and looking for success (as if it was missing).

Truth is, I'd just been kicked out of medical school, and needed desperately to win at something...anything.

I heard about bulk SMS that year, and was so dead set on starting that I negotiated a deal with the man in my church doing it. He gave me a lower price, and that's how I started.

I later got to provide same service for fellowships in school, departments...I even did a job or two for Tara Fela Durotoye that year.

These days, I do mainly political campaign jobs.

My point?

ZERO CAPITAL IS REAL...IT BLEEPIN WORKS.

Back to Ken Ndubisi...

What he learnt blew him away...so much he posted about it on Facebook.

Today, he's a 7-figure earner, and a consultant -in 12 short months...and YES...in Nigeria.

(NOTE: I am not promising same results. Ken was hungry for success, and he had skills.)

The way I see it, you have two options, my friend...

You can continue with to allow the lack of capital suffocate your dreams...

Or you can read this 50-page ebook in 30 minutes, and let me show how I have done it again, and again...so you too can go forth to get our dreams fulfilled this year.

Get it FREE here https://cabalfood.com

Re: "Start ANY Business Without Capital???" This Guy Did 7-figures In 1 Year. by timy22(f): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2018
How do l get this book?

(1) (Reply)

How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me / CONSTRUCTION HAULAGING: TRUCKS HIRING / Are You Planning To Apply For Tef Grant Come 2019? Join This Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.