Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me (866 Views)

Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me by Elegantsteps: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Let me start by introducing myself…
I am a civil servant based in Port Harcourt. It has always been my desire to have another legitimate source of income. So, most times, I am always on the business section of Nairaland seeking a very good and sustainable business opportunity.
It was during one of my searches that I came across some threads by Karinn001 about FMCG distribution. The titles of the threads are: Snacks sales as a money spinner, Start your FMCG distribution business with N20,000 initial capital, From Budding to Mega FMCG Distributorship status (upcountry only)
She actually came across to me through her write up as a transparent, knowledgeable and one who is willing to help altruistically. I never knew those were just to deceive innocent people.
Around August last year, I came across a thread from a company producing snack on Nairaland looking for distributors. I chatted them up, agreed to be their distributor, and did all the necessary paper work.
Being a novice in the business, I knew I would need a mentor, someone who had been in the business, I remembered Karin and her thread, I made some findings and somehow, I got her number.
I called her, introduced myself and I told her that I just secured a sole distributorship right with a company and that I would need her mentorship as someone who is vast in that field.
She asked for the name of product and I told her. She said if I had called earlier she would have advised me not to sign for the distributorship, that the product does not have a good market appeal.
She said she is willing to help me and that she would introduce me to the MD of the company she was distributing for which is Fairy Pastry’s Limited located at No 6, Adejokun Close, Onibudo Akute, Lagos.
She said to be a distributor will cost me nothing less than 1.8m. I told her I don’t have that amount that I am just someone who is trying to get her feet in the business and I have a little capital to play with.
She asked if I can raise 360k at least for 200bags of chin chin, to which I agreed. She said she would plead with the MD to allow me start with that amount. She told me in less than a week after making the payment, I would get my goods delivered.
She sent me the account details of the company (Fairy) and I made the payment on the 15th of September, 2017. I waited for my goods, one week, two weeks nothing was coming forth.
I called her and she said there were some logistics issues. After what seemed like eternity, I was called that my goods had arrived. I got there only to discover that the company only sent me 100 bags instead of 200 bags.
I called her and she said I should not worry that she is in charge and I should trust her bla bla bla.
When I was almost done with selling the 100 bags, I called the MD of the company Mr. Nkem to send me the balance of my goods he said no problem. Later, Karin called me and convinced me to send additional money so they would send a larger consignment to me. According to her, the chinchin sells fast and Mr. Nkem doesn’t like dealing with smaller quantities.
I was able to raise 600k for 333 bags which I paid into the company’s account on the 21st of October 2017. This with the previous 100 bags makes my total outstanding to be 433 bags. I made this payment on October 21, 2017 and ever since then till now, Nkem has refused to neither send me any good nor refund my money.
I made series of call to him and he kept giving me series of excuses. At a point, I said I am no more interested in selling your chin chin, refund me money and he agreed to that. He told me to give him two weeks to make production and sales for him to raise the money because according to him, he had used the money in procuring raw materials. I agreed to this. This was November 2017. At the expiration of the agreed two weeks, I called him; he gave one flimsy excuse and he pleaded for two more weeks. Since that time till now, it has been from one excuse to another. After much pleading, haggling, talking, back and forth messages, with him (on top my money), he sent 200k to me out of 780k. My money with him still remains 580k. I have called, I have pleaded, I have sent messages yet, Mr. Nkem refused to pay me back my money.
Anytime I call Karin to give her update, she would tell me not to worry that she is on top of the situation. She said she doesn’t mind travelling to Lagos to get my money for me. She told me severally via telephone call and via our numerous chats that if Mr. Nkem does not pay me that she would pay me because she was the one that introduce me to him. All these were lies!
At a point, I was calling Mr. Nkem repeatedly several times in a day and he stopped taking my calls. Surprisingly, Karin would call me back and advise me that I should not be calling me him again. I was wondering how she knew that I call him often. This is a woman who told me that she has relocated to Jalingo because her husband was transferred. There was a time I sent him (Mr. Nkem) some sms and whatsapp messages telling him he is not being fair to me concerning this transaction and I told him my God would judge him. Almost immediately, I received a message from Karin that I should not be sending him such messages and that in fact she will pay me back the following week (this was early February this year).
Since that time up till now, she stopped taking my calls, she stopped answering my messages and now her line is permanently switched off.
This is an eye opener for me. Not everyone who seems genuine online is actually genuine.
I had to go back to all her threads on Nairaland and I discover she is not just a districbutor to Fairy Pastry as she made people to believe. She is actually working for the man. At least two of her threads was to source for distributors for him.
Karin001 is a scam. Mr. Nkem of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd is a scam. Beware.

Admin, please push to the front page so people can learn from this.
Re: How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me by SUPERPACK: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
another mata don land gidigbam for ground o. mynd44, lalasticlala, farano, dominique, e don set.
Re: How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me by dominique(f): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
No Nairalander going by that username. Can you give me the link to his/her username?
Re: How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me by Elegantsteps: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
dominique:
No Nairalander going by that username. Can you give me the link to his/her username?

Karin001 is her username. I listed some of her threads in my write up. You can use that to search for her
Re: How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me by suyamasta(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
So sad i hope you get your money back in a competent society the accused should be easily traced and tracked if only our police will stop being political errand boys!
Re: How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me by aieromon(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
dominique:

https://www.nairaland.com/karin001

2 Likes

Re: How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
aieromon:

https://www.nairaland.com/karin001

She has not been online for over 3 months, I don't know how else we can get hold of her sad
Re: How Karin001 Colluded With The Md Of Fairy Pastry’s Ltd To Defrauded Me by africanman85: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Elegantsteps:

Karin001 is her username. I listed some of her threads in my write up. You can use that to search for her
U should be careful with new usernames here trying to sell too good to be true info. She registered on April 3, 2016 and started promising Heaven and Earth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Busiest Markets / Drop All Problems You Have With 1688 And Get Immediate Assistance / Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.