Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

"You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks (525 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by Teniola2000: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2018
@JoelsBlog Media

Morachi has Spoken! Morachi has said that its not every person you see on social media are actually adults, because even adults behave like the little kids he was talking about, some of you here are guilty of this writeup! You derive joy in degrading and insulting other people, meanwhile you are not any better, repent and be whom God wants you to be.

In an Instagram post, Morachi who is angered about the trending cyber bullies who turn out to be kids even though, some of them are adults, decided to preach on DISRESPECTING PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

See what he wrote below:

"Little kids of this generation manage to make money and disrespect their elders.....majority of the so called internet bullies are all young generation kids!!!! You come on the internet and rain insults on people who are your elders!!!! Trace this internet bullies to their various homes and you will realize they equally have no respect or regard for their mothers and fathers / elders....how do you want to receive blessings when you have no respect for people who have been existing on earth before you? I am sorry to say this but aint no future leaders for children who don’t value their elders......We must go back and trace our footsteps to where we got it all wrong!!!! My job on earth ain’t to make music for you all but also spread this mental education...i love you all but yall gotta start doing things right and it starts from home!!!! Any child who respect their elders ( anyone older than you ) will never come on social media and disrespect their elders!!!! Things re going wrong with the youths and this must be fixed if yall want to be the leaders of tomorrow....Do not let civilization Ruin you!!!! Forget your PhD/Masters degree!!!!! The place where wisdom will take you your school education won’t!!!! This same new generation is the reason why good healthy music is dead and wack music exist!!!!! Same young generation have taken over the media houses and so corrupt and allow dead materials in exchange for money.......Youths fix your damn selves before this madness becomes too late or else it’s y’all unborn generations that will suffer the wrath!!!!!A word is enough for the wise!!!!! You little children respect yourselves & watch how great y’all gonna be!!!! #Youths #Elders #TheFuture #wisdom #wise #wisewords #learn #listen #dearFutureLeaders"

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG
https://joelsblog.com.ng/little-kids-of-this-days-dont-respect-their-elders-singer-morachi-says/

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe

Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by Teniola2000: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Please! He is saying the truth... Even some miscreants here are guilty of the above, they just feel its their right to insult people... Even when they know their insults wont contribute to the topic, when you insult people let it be sensible, let it add meaning to the subject manner - in form of criticism... Not like you and the person have long been on each others neck! What nonsense... I wont tolerate it if anybody insults me... I will table your matter to God and Lalasticlala

Read more biko: https://joelsblog.com.ng/little-kids-of-this-days-dont-respect-their-elders-singer-morachi-says/

I am angry
Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by Benjom(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2018
They're everywhere including this platform... and you know what they say, "the best answer for a fuuul is silence". I'm not a monk but that's what I practice here cool
Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by Teniola2000: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Benjom:
They're everywhere including this platform... and you know what they say, "the best answer for a fuuul is silence". I'm not a monk but that's what I practice here cool

So true
Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by MhizzAJ(f): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Do they have sense
Most of them lack home training
Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by donstan18: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2018
He made some points, but I don't totally agree with him.

I'm not a kid, neither am I an old man, but I personally think every guy or lady is directly or indirectly responsible for any insult he/she gets on internet.

A core internet researcher is different from a social media user, social media is just like "Military street", it's a cyber version of the street, and we all know how joyless the street is, social media is for fellows that are brave and emotionally strong to adapt with whatever they encounter.

An internet researcher logs, makes his/her researches and leaves, unlike social media users who chat and post picture(erotic and decent).

If you need respect, drop your media accounts and get the respect from your junior ones in reality.

1 Like

Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by Teniola2000: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:
He made some points, but I don't totally agree with him.

I'm not a kid, neither am I an old man, but I personally think every guy or lady is directly or indirectly responsible for any insult he/she gets on internet.

A core internet researcher is different from a social media user, social media is just like "Military street", it's a cyber version of the street, and we all know how joyless the street is, social media is for fellows that are brave and emotionally strong to adapt with whatever they encounter.

An internet researcher logs, makes his/her researches and leaves, unlike social media users who chat and post picture(erotic and decent).

If you need respect, drop your media accounts and get the respect from your junior ones in reality.

Are u the one he is talking to?
Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by Teniola2000: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by donstan18: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2018
Teniola2000:

Are u the one he is talking to?
He didn't talk, he typed and posted.
Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by itspzpics(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2018
B4 nko
Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by miracool946: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2018
lol
Re: "You cant be successful if you disrespect people" - Singer Morachi speaks by nanakgh(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Elders like that woman should also respect themselves and realize that you simply cannot go about people's SM pages wielding thinly veiled insults disguised as unsolicited advice. You pelt people with pebbles and you don't expect rocks in return? Besides Hushpuppi won't mind you pipu tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ebony’s ‘boyfriend’, O-gee,‘manages’ To Speak In Latest Video About Her / Adesua Etomi's Pen Lovely Birthday Bessage To Banky W And See How He Responded / Popular Kenya Socialite Huddah Monroe Says She Hasn’t Had Sex For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.