Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

No Heaven And Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Heaven And Hell. (592 Views)

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Heaven And Hell. by mazaje(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2010
If both heaven and hell were off the plate and not part of the christian hypothesis, would the christians stick around to worship god?
Re: No Heaven And Hell. by Krayola(m): 5:01pm On May 03, 2010
Well, all that bread and wine is still a good enough incentive. Chop up, shack up. Don't forget all that stuff your wealthy "Christian" neighburs are supposed to share with you out of all the love that flows unconditionally out of them. Alleluia.
Re: No Heaven And Hell. by Officerricky(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2010
Can't comprehend. Can u elaborate more?
Re: No Heaven And Hell. by mazaje(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2010
Officerricky:

Can't comprehend. Can u elaborate more?

If the heaven and hell concept were not a part of the christian hypothesis will there be christians that will still be worshiping Jesus?. . . .
Re: No Heaven And Hell. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 03, 2010
Makes absolutely no sense as the essence of God Himself is that there is an existence beyond this life that will be determined by your relationship with him.

Its like saying "if your mother didnt give birth to you would you still be alive"?
Re: No Heaven And Hell. by mazaje(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2010
^^
OK. . . .
Re: No Heaven And Hell. by Bastage: 7:06pm On May 03, 2010
Some would stick to it. After all, the NT has a pretty good story and there's nothing wrong with worshipping a guy who loved everyone.

But yes, I feel some would think they've been let of the hook and would wander off. After all, a lot of Christians (and Muslims) only worship their god because they're scared of what happens when they die. That's not entirely their fault - the churches have preyed on those fears for generations.

(1) (Reply)

God's M O B I L I Z A T I O N C A L L ! / Is There A Close Relationship Between Religon And Clothing? / Miracles Are Still Real 3 (i Wanted To Commit Suicide - Spirits Urged Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.