Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,484 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Can’t Date A Man That Can't Give Me N5m As Monthly Allowance – Nigerian Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Date A Man That Can't Give Me N5m As Monthly Allowance – Nigerian Woman (448 Views)

"Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Date A Man That Can't Give Me N5m As Monthly Allowance – Nigerian Woman by McAkpos: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2018

A beautiful Nigerian woman by name, Love Anidi has caused controversy on social media after she revealed that she cannot date a any man who cannot afford to give her N5million naira as monthly allowance.

She took to a Facebook to make her preference known, writing: “I can’t date a man that cannot give me 5million naira monthly allowance.”

However, Nigerians have attacked her, saying she’s a lazy and unserious person.
A fellow woman while reacting wrote: "That’s the words of a lazy woman, been in a relationship is not a job opportunity or a show where u think u can withdraw money from, as a lady you need to work for your money and allow your man work for his too, don’t ask him for money, always be contented with what you have and watch that boyfriend of yours give you such respect that you never saw coming…be an independent lady not dependent.."

See other responses below:

Source: https://repnaija.com.ng/i-cant-date-a-man-that-can-not-give-me-n5million-as-monthly-allowance-beautiful-nigerian-woman-reveals/

#Lalasticlala
Re: I Can’t Date A Man That Can't Give Me N5m As Monthly Allowance – Nigerian Woman by benzene00: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: I Can’t Date A Man That Can't Give Me N5m As Monthly Allowance – Nigerian Woman by Benjom(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2018
Bia, come, 20k per month is even too much for her.
Re: I Can’t Date A Man That Can't Give Me N5m As Monthly Allowance – Nigerian Woman by kayla247: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Nah blood money dem go use her do last last.
Re: I Can’t Date A Man That Can't Give Me N5m As Monthly Allowance – Nigerian Woman by Papiikush: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2018
These foolish girls will later come on nairaland and be shouting feminist up and down. Awon omo ofo
Re: I Can’t Date A Man That Can't Give Me N5m As Monthly Allowance – Nigerian Woman by donstan18: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Can’t Date A Man That Can't Give Me N5m As Monthly Allowance – Nigerian Woman by itspzpics(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2018
See this one

(1) (Reply)

It’s Take Bae To Work Day For Davido & Girlfriend Chioma! / I Went Through ‘HELL’ As A Single Mother --- Mercy Aigbe / Checkout The Greatest Scammer In History, Who Sold Fake Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.