Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

"Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci (29475 Views)

Gussines World Record Holder Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend Serve Major PDA In Club / I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Popular Nigerian chef Hilda Effiong Bassey, aka Hilda Baci, has said she can’t date or marry a man who knows how to cook.

She said she loves cooking, stressing that she doesn’t want a man who will outshine her in the kitchen.

The former Guinness World Record holder said her love language is a man ordering food for her.

Speaking in a viral podcast video making the rounds on X (formerly Twitter), Baci said,
“I don’t want a man that knows how to cook. I don’t want it. I like cooking so much. My friends would tell you like Hilda would show you love, she will send you food. You will cook for you. That’s kind of one of the things I like to do for people that I care about, especially for my man.

“You can wake me up in the middle of the night and say, ‘Babe, I want a doughnut. I want meat pie.’ And I’m flying to the kitchen to make it for you. That’s my thing. I want a man that can order me food. If you don’t have a problem with ordering me food, I’m in love.”

DAILY POST

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by id4sho(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
FTC tongue

OMG, can't believe this. Tears of joy cry cheesy cheesy grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by JibolaAy0: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
will you keep quiet

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by CasNova: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Your opinion.

So, when you meet the right man who is ready to settle down with you, you will 'ditch' him upon realizing that he can cook well.

Nonsense and ingredients!

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Sirchiboy: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Is that why you dump me?

20 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by WiszyFraud: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by CoronaVirusPro: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
You cannot marry her if you are not good with preparing dog meat.

The way to her heart is dog meat!

Especially when you know how to prepare Mastiff dogs, you won her already.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by HelloWhatsup: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Lovelyn451(f): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by mytime24(f): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ok
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Scarrr: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nice ,but if unforseen circumstance later require him to do the cooking one day nko..una go chop shit😂

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by HelloWhatsup: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
You cannot marry her if you are not good with preparing dog meat.

The way to her heart is dog meat!
lmfao
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Your own yaf finish be dat

. You no go take guyman do shakara

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by pocohantas(f): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
I agree. I am not thrilled by men that claim they can cook scatter. Cook enough to survive and keep shut. All the muscle God gave you, you want to use it to be cutting onions and waterleaf?

Go and learn how to code or fly an aeroplane.
Then I will be impressed.

I can cook, I can cook. Next thing you see them adding thyme inside okra soup.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Jamiubond009(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin Just know how to work your hot dog if you know what i mean grin Hilda will make the yummiest dishes for you,trust me grin
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Augustinaz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Tt
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by HelloWhatsup: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Me too
WHY?
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by HelloWhatsup: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:
I agree.
EVEN YOU?But you don marry nah
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by israelmao(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
The real cook
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Bellotelli: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Popular Nigerian chef Hilda Effiong Bassey, aka Hilda Baci, has said she can’t date or marry a man who knows how to cook.

She said she loves cooking, stressing that she doesn’t want a man who will outshine her in the kitchen.

The former Guinness World Record holder said her love language is a man ordering food for her.

Speaking in a viral podcast video making the rounds on X (formerly Twitter), Baci said,

DAILY POST
This is my kind of woman.
I can also order food for her cos i know that most women don't enjoy eating what they cook.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by ERCROSS(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Women don't want to practice traditional feminism anymore. What's the world turning into, fgs

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by jaksmillioniar: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dis is woman every man wish to marry. May God bless our hardworking wifes

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Bantino(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
A man is suppose to know how to cook oooo, make woman no use shakara kill am.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by safarilove(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
ok
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by ImoleNaija: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
I hope she considers the days she wouldn't have strength to do the kitchen works.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Josywhyte: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
No wonder u didn't accept ur proposal. I just hope ur present guy fit cook at least indomie cos time go come wey him go say make u give am food u go begin tell am say "babe am tired,can't u cook small for urself"...

Ur opinion sha

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Chris2863(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
HelloWhatsup:
mtcheeeeew
I hope all is okay cheesy
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by wolesmile(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jokes apart.
Why won't a man know how to cook?
I come from a family of 8. 7 boys (now men) and one girl (now a woman.)
She came sixth. We the boys already know how to cook for the family before she came of age. Infact, I stayed longer in the cooking department than all of them.
My ex wife doesn't know I am good in cooking until a time she was indisposed and I had to prepare the meal. My son and my niece commented unconsciously that this is better than mummy's food.
Fast forward to the following morning, she told them to go and meet their daddy to cook for them since his food is sweeter than hers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, I'm a very good cook.
If a woman says she can't date or marry a man who knows how to cook, then let her carry her beauty elsewhere. She's not my type.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by HelloWhatsup: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Dis is woman every man wish to marry. May God bless our hardworking wifes
and girlfriends too
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by HelloWhatsup: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Chris2863:
I hope all is okay cheesy
nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotunde Adebowale-David: Lolo1 Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday / Regina Daniels Shares Beautiful Beach Photos / Efe Covers The Guardian Magazine, Latest Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.