Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Write Your Letters To God Here. You May Get An Answer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Write Your Letters To God Here. You May Get An Answer. (380 Views)

SIN Does Not Offend GOD: Here are 3 Things That Really Offends GOD / Supernatural Experiences Don't Count As Proof Of A "God". Here's Why / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Your Letters To God Here. You May Get An Answer. by terrezo2002(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2018
Dear God,
How are you? How is the work of the Kingdom and how are the host of heaven. I, one of your sons on earth just want to thank You for Your unending towards us.
I would like to request that You help this country Nigeria out of bondage and lawlessness. Give us a leader that will lead the country in truth, justice and righteousness.
I thank You in advance for the answer.
Yours lovely,
signed
David.

Drop your sincere letters here with faith. I pray God answers your requests.

(1) (Reply)

Please Read If You Want To Access The Supernatural. / How To Deal With Doubt And Embrace Faith / Pope : I Did Not Say There Is No Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.