Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,100 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might (2570 Views)

God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might by ayabie4luv(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
A man on facebook known as Eric Jnr IfeanyicHukwu Nwankwo posted on his timeline this morning that Skales mum is owning his own stepmum rent money, That the Superstar mum has been trying to reach Skales on phone to ask for his assistance but his number is not going through.

fans and friends of the singer didn’t find it funny about the post made by Eric Jnr IfeanyicHukwu Nwankwo so they fired back at the poster saying that he is lying or trying to get attention by using Skales name.

Although sometimes last year it was confirmed that the “Booty Language” crooner bought his mum a new house last year at Kaduna state Nigeria which he posted the pics via his official Instagram account:

we will confirm more details from the singer, maybe he is out of the country for a show or video shoot, meanwhile checkout the post made by the facebook user below:

to read more click on the link below and to see photos of the house skales bought his mum last year

http://ameboloaded.com/tell-skales-his-mom-needs-his-assistance-because-her-rent-is-due-and-she-might-face-eviction-soon-kaduna-neighbor/

Re: ‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might by eTECTIVe(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
So na FB u want take collect d rent money? Dis one is sounds like a big fat lie
Re: ‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might by Ahmed0336(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
I do not believe this. My type cannot go 12 hours without hearing from mumsy o.

1 Like

Re: ‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might by taylor89(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lol
Re: ‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might by EvilChild: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
I hate poor men.
At 23 i already got my parents 2 houses at Lagos and enugu and this old man can't even afford to pay his mom house rent.
Shame on you skales.
Shame on all broke men!!!
Re: ‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
EvilChild:
I hate poor men.
At 23 i already got my parents 2 houses at Lagos and enugu and this old man can't even afford to pay his mom house rent.
Shame on you skales.

Kpomkpi with the EVIL lies, Child undecided

Re: ‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might by bro4u: 4:27am On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
I hate poor men.
Shame on you skales.
Mr EvilChild, your evil ways paved way for your success, so why won't you be rich
Re: ‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might by jameyjaggs: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
cool
Re: ‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might by fancy4eve(f): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
It might b true, cus hv met skales one on one, he looks posh but broke in d inside, always looking for free stuff(drinks). Who knows, d guy might b saying d truth.
Re: ‘tell Skales His Mom Needs His Assistance Because Her Rent Is Due And She Might by VERQUEST111: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
I hate poor men.
Shame on you skales.

Don't be a pessimist evilchild
this is naija

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Ibrahim Yekini Bakare Welcomes A Baby Girl / Actress Destiny Aiko Shows Off Her Thick Thighs And Backside While At The gym. / The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.