Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Can I Change My Processor For Celeron To Any Of The I Series - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can I Change My Processor For Celeron To Any Of The I Series (1419 Views)

Is My Processor Good Enough? / How Can I Change 7.2mbps HSDPA Modem Language From Indonesia To English / Dell Precision M4600 2tb, 32gb RAM, Intel Core I7 Processor For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Change My Processor For Celeron To Any Of The I Series by darthv: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
is it possible to change my processor from intel celeron to intel core i3 as my laptop which is hp 250 g5 has the core i3 version.
Re: Can I Change My Processor For Celeron To Any Of The I Series by sotall(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
darthv:
is it possible to change my processor from intel celeron to intel core i3 as my laptop which is hp 250 g5 has the core i3 version.
it won't work
Re: Can I Change My Processor For Celeron To Any Of The I Series by darthv: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
sotall:
it won't work
what of a celeron clocked at a higher frequency
Re: Can I Change My Processor For Celeron To Any Of The I Series by sotall(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
darthv:

what of a celeron clocked at a higher frequency

That should work
Re: Can I Change My Processor For Celeron To Any Of The I Series by mice(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2018
U can upgrade ur laptop to higher processor, but your first consideration is does your board support it and it is beta to get a new laptop with beta specs
Re: Can I Change My Processor For Celeron To Any Of The I Series by darthv: 6:07am On Mar 25, 2018
mice:
U can upgrade ur laptop to higher processor, but your first consideration is does your board support it and it is beta to get a new laptop with beta specs
thanks

(1) (Reply)

File Extensions! / Unlock Any Modem And Download The Calculator Here And Make Money With It. / How To Sign In Multiple Accounts In Gmail Using The Same System And Browser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.