Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) (28019 Views)

Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by stephenduru: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
A social media critic in Ebonyi state named Nwoba Chika Nwoba has been attacked by thugs operating under various amorphous platforms for the Ebonyi State Government.According to reports, he was sternly warned by a media aide to the government who alleged he  was under pressure to reveal his residential address to steer clear but he was attacked while planning to run away from his state.Earlier,the victim made a Facebook post that his life is under threat.

Another report said he was attacked somewhere in Ishieke in the  Ebonyi State University campus. According to the report,the incident took place at Prestige hostel Ishieke where the victim was alleged to have been thoroughly beaten up by two students who accused him of sleeping with their female girlfriend.Chika was said to have been having a sexual affair with the female student and had composed romantic poems for the girl,a situation that did not go down well with her student lover.

It was further gathered that the last outing Chika had with the girl was during his birthday party at Pink and Red where he was later spotted with the same girl in a new hotel at Mile 50 near St Patricks Catholic Church, Kpirikpiri, Abakaliki.

The two lovebirds were allegedly also seen by 5pm yesterday at Ishieke park where Chika took a plate of fresh fish and two bottles of Heineken beer and the girl took a plate of fresh fish pepper soup and Star Raddler before they retired to her hostel in Prestige hostel in Ishieke.

However,  luck allegedly ran out of Chika when the boyfriend of the girl came knocking early this morning following a distress call made to him possibly by the girl's hostel mates about the presence of Chika in her room.

When Chika was apprehended,  the girl denied ever having any relationship with him,  adding that she was forced to take Nwoba in when he (Chika)  told her that his life was in danger following his criticisms against some highly placed individuals in government.

All pleas and explanations made by the girl to her boyfriend to spare Chika proved abortive as the angry boy and his friend used bottles and broke Nwoba's head, stripped him of his clothes before pushing him away.

It was further gathered that the attackers also took away some of his belongings including the sum of N750 left in his pocket after the treat.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/thugs-loyal-to-governor-umahi-governor.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by stephenduru: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2018

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Appetizer(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
[b][/b]
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by maxiquadrian(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Where is the initial Facebook post?

This kind beating, e no go pass woman matter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
I sight lala
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
He who fights and run, lives to fight another day

5 Likes

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Teeboi56: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Haaaa
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Mightyify(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
I missed Ishieke shaa.... Aunty kemi spot, where men de round table drink chilled beers �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Na why I mute for FB b dat oo

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by NOC1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
over zealous personnel, some political tugs can take things to the extreme. that is one thing i love in OKorocha and his aids criticize them and attack their personal lives, they will make joke out of it and life goes on.

5 Likes

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Maybe he said "i'm in my house, comman beat me"... Wedding MC

27 Likes

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
He's even smiling

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mind what you put on social media... You can't escape it all!!
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by SuperBlack: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Na there wahala be dat
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
He who fights and run, lives to fight another day
Na fear catch am o

4 Likes

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is that Ebonyi hospital theatre?

grin

Guy use ur head.
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Adieza(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
lol
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jew man...see wetin ponyor do u.

See jonsing spots wey u still dey visit
-Pink n red
-ishieke park
Where dem fit just kpoof u easily.

You dey fight govt come still dey Bleep person babe.

You no get money for hotel,u dey follow woman go house.

You were lucky it was just bottle they used.
Matchet for touch u small.

Jonsing mofo

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by onomeabuja: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
@OP , I BEG TELL NWOBA CHIKA SAY,
I DEY BEG AM IN THE NAME OF GOD, I NO WAN LAUGH O because THIS GARRI WEN I DEY DRINK SO NA MY NIGHT FOOD ....AH NA WETIN COME B THIS NAH........

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Two men fighting over a girl

Nothing to see here..no politics ..move along.
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Bush2013: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
kennygee:
Where is the initial Facebook post?

This kind beating, e no go pass woman matter.
kenny no be woman matter oh!,it is political they are just twisting the story to confuse the masses

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
MrRhymes101:
Maybe he said "i'm in my house, comman beat me"... Wedding MC

Lol....

So on point...
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by seanery: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
FTC
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by shepherd003: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
freedom after speech ain't guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by shortgun(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Govt Critic or woman wrapper?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
stephenduru:
A social media critic in Ebonyi state named Nwoba Chika Nwoba has been attacked by thugs operating under various amorphous platforms for the Ebonyi State Government.According to reports, he was sternly warned by a media aide to the government who alleged he  was under pressure to reveal his residential address to steer clear but he was attacked while planning to run away from his state.Earlier,the victim made a Facebook post that his life is under threat.

Another report said he was attacked somewhere in Ishieke in the  Ebonyi State University campus. According to the report,the incident took place at Prestige hostel Ishieke where the victim was alleged to have been thoroughly beaten up by two students who accused him of sleeping with their female girlfriend.Chika was said to have been having a sexual affair with the female student and had composed romantic poems for the girl,a situation that did not go down well with her student lover.

It was further gathered that the last outing Chika had with the girl was during his birthday party at Pink and Red where he was later spotted with the same girl in a new hotel at Mile 50 near St Patricks Catholic Church, Kpirikpiri, Abakaliki.

The two lovebirds were allegedly also seen by 5pm yesterday at Ishieke park where Chika took a plate of fresh fish and two bottles of Heineken beer and the girl took a plate of fresh fish pepper soup and Star Raddler before they retired to her hostel in Prestige hostel in Ishieke.

However,  luck allegedly ran out of Chika when the boyfriend of the girl came knocking early this morning following a distress call made to him possibly by the girl's hostel mates about the presence of Chika in her room.

When Chika was apprehended,  the girl denied ever having any relationship with him,  adding that she was forced to take Nwoba in when he (Chika)  told her that his life was in danger following his criticisms against some highly placed individuals in government.

All pleas and explanations made by the girl to her boyfriend to spare Chika proved abortive as the angry boy and his friend used bottles and broke Nwoba's head, stripped him of his clothes before pushing him away.

It was further gathered that the attackers also took away some of his belongings including the sum of N750 left in his pocket after the treat.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/thugs-loyal-to-governor-umahi-governor.html?m=1

Sarki And Ngeneukwenu right now ...

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by MillionDollars: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Someone will still blame buhari oo
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by bionixs: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
okenwaa:
Jew man...see wetin ponyor do u.

See jonsing spots wey u still dey visit
-Pink n red
-ishieke park
Where dem fit just kpoof u easily.

You dey fight govt come still dey Bleep person babe.

You no get money for hotel,u dey follow woman go house.

You were lucky it was just bottle they used.
Matchet for touch u small.

Jonsing mofo
oga this your comment dey personal o. me and my crew don dey look you one kin eye o
Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by linearity: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
All these nite bus bloggers, never get their gossip straight....

was he jumped becos he critized someone on Facebook or becos he is bleeding someone’s gf?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Which kind story be dis na? Started with facebook critic, later stories about girlfriend and what they ate and drank including where they visited, later na boys come beat am. All these bloggers sef.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants / ''I'm No Badoo Gang Member'': Man In Vanguard Cover Photo Cries / How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.