Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (89788 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by LargeBreed(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:

So he manufactured:

The tyres,
The steering wheel,
The gear stick
The engine
The wheels
The seats
The exhaust
The lights
The etc etc etc.....

Anyway, we no all skool for the same place,
Are u dumb? Do you think Toyota manufactures all the parts they use in their cars?

28 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Blue3k(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Looks good this article would have been better in video form.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by NwaNimo1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
LargeBreed:
Are u dumb? Do you think Toyota manufactures all the parts they use in their cars?

You must be dumber!

What exactly does he manufacture?
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
car assembly plant

Bad belle, show us the one way u Don provide for ur village, At least innoson they try & I respect him for that. let's try to appreciate Nigerian made stuff even though not everything is made here, At least he Don try

12 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Godson201333(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:
Chai.. Just imagine. See how Assembly plant look like Auto-Parts / Mechanic village for Lawanson in Surulere... grin grin

No be by force to assemble Chinese made parts for 9ja na... How many of dem dem dey drive the Chinese made cars sef? grin grin

See how dem dey beg Lala to push am to front page.. Chai grin grin grin

We do not need to condemn them but there is room for improvement.

Like i saw someone working with a Bathroom slippers...(Security shoes here is necessary)!
The Factory looks like Ladipo Market,There is need for improvement here,It not disorganized.
There is need for more automation system. e tc

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by akinszz: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Looks like an 'assembly line' to me......... what's actually being manufactured in the pics?

Components being put together = assembly.

Components being made from raw materials = manufacture.

Credit to the man though....., him de try but he doesn't actually manufacture cars - he assembles them!
grin
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Tocheagle(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Some people are already envious

6 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
luvablesam:
wonder why our celebs don't use these innoson cars at least to give the brand more publicity.

grin grin grin

Who won die
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Blue3k(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
If the price is issue people should buy their cars on a loan. Brand new cars are expensive even with what ever incentives he may get from government. The design aspects should be hard he just needs to higher some talented graduates and someone with some expected to lead team.

DadaStephen1:
Innoson is doing a great job.
However, he should quit cloning other brands, it will continue to make his brand inferior.
He should do whatever it takes to get his own designs, it will fetch him more local patronage and make Nigerians proud of his creativity.
And not to forget to make it affordable for Nigerians! We can't buy his cars if the price compared with imported ones are slightly indifferent.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
May God Continue to Bless NDIGBO

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by conehead2018: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:
Chai.. Just imagine. See how Assembly plant look like Auto-Parts / Mechanic village for Lawanson in Surulere... grin grin

No be by force to assemble Chinese made parts for 9ja na... How many of dem dem dey drive the Chinese made cars sef? grin grin

envy,envy,envy kills but slowly...you will think you are living but slowly you are dieing..envy kills...since you know you can never be like them, praise them.

15 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by SuperBlack: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
jesse8048:
Let me sit her, please who get popcorn around?
I get PopYam. Do you care for any?
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Amarabae(f): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Looks like an 'assembly line' to me......... what's actually being manufactured in the pics?

Credit to the man though....., him de try but he doesn't actually manufacture cars - he assembles them!
Cry us a river like below

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:

[s]You must be dumber!

What exactly does he manufacture?[/s]
Bitter soul from Osun keep deceiving yourself with Igbo name

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Aquatico: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Our government no get sense o instead of them to make it as a law all government parasata should use made in Nigeria vehicle to promote our own.they are busy buying from outside manufacturers. God will continue to bless the entire team of IVM

8 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Tocheagle(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:

Empty Chest-beating to non-sustainable fake product! grin
Do your own make we see . Skull mining

8 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by ariesbull: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:

No car company manufacture the whole part... they outsource. When would you guys get these simple concept...the battery, bulb and electrical fittings in Benz is by Bosch

The sound system by bang and olusfen

The same thing with Japanese cars....some European cars have Japanese engines like Rover and Renault

It's called outsourcing

Now let me break it down

A tailor buys a material made from India , the button from China ,the thread from Indonesia and the gum stay from China and he sews this material in Aba to make a perfect suit ....the suit would be made in Aba because he does the finishing

That's the modern business processes

That's the concept of outsourcing

I am tired of lecturing you guys

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by kingggg(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:

why dont you just appreciate and move the fvck on?! let us celebrate ours, its a good start!

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by JikanBaura(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
These is how a car manufacturing plant looks like.

Show us vehicle plant not a gigantic homosexual car garage.

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Angelawhite(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:

My brother, if you try to define manufacturing that way, it means nothing is manufactured on earth.

Would you say a builder assembled a house because he did not manufacture:
* The cement
* The nails
*Aluminium sheets
*The woods
* The ceilings
* The tiles
* The paint
* The window frames
*. Electrical wires
* The bulbs
* The switches?

Liken it to Innoson

Does he have to manufacture:
* the tires
*The screws
*The glasses
*The iron sheets
*The paints
*The electronic systems
*The radio systems (including the transistors,speakers,resistors,capacitors,integrated circuits, wires,inductor wires,knobs,LCD displays)
*Horn
*The wheels
*The wipers

Should I go. On?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by bishopkay: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:

So he manufactured:

The tyres,
The steering wheel,
The gear stick
The engine
The wheels
The seats
The exhaust
The lights
The etc etc etc.....

You don't have sense oo... Common research you can't make! Listen... No car manufacturing company produces all its components! There's something called out sourcing!
On the average, it takes about 21 different component manufacturing companies to produce a car. Have you ever heard of Mercedes Benz tyres? So why should you hear innoson tyres? (and as a matter of speaking, the man even has a tire manufacturing plant). The lights and almost every other thing you mentioned there is normally outsourced to other companies!

Innoson has never said he manufactures car engines. His vehicles use Suzuki engines (that's for the small ones I know about) so for once in your miserable life appreciate something Nigerian! Appreciate someone who's trying against all odds!

You and all your fellow tribal pigs who always find d opportunity to bring tribal sentiments into your reasoning should better steer clear off here! This is tech not some beer parlour round table discussion!

I guess this thread finally puts to rest the manufacturing or assembly company? Assembly is simply assembling KNOCK DOWN PARTS already prepared and finished on ground, and made into a component... While manufacturing/building is when you build something from ground up and from what I see there, there were cars actually being built there!

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by ariesbull: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:

So he manufactured:

The tyres,
The steering wheel,
The gear stick
The engine
The wheels
The seats
The exhaust
The lights
The etc etc etc.....

No car company manufacture the whole part... they outsource. When would you guys get these simple concept...the battery, bulb and electrical fittings in Benz is by Bosch

The same thing with Japanese cars....some European cars have Japanese engines like Rover and Renault

It's called outsourcing

Now let me break it down

A tailor buys a material made from India , the button from China ,the thread from Indonesia and the gum stay from China and he sews this material in Aba to make a perfect suit ....the suit would be made in Aba because he does the finishing

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by ariesbull: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
bishopkay:

You don't have sense oo... Common research you can't make! Listen... No car manufacturing company produces all its components! There's something called out sourcing!
On the average, it takes about 21 different component manufacturing companies to produce a car. Have you ever heard of Mercedes Benz tyres? So should you hear innoson tyres? (and as a matter of speaking, the man even has a tire manufacturing plant). The lights and almost every other thing you mentioned there is normally outsourced to other companies!

Innoson has never said he manufactures car engines. His vehicles use Suzuki engines (that's for the small ones I know about) so for once in your miserable life appreciate something Nigerian! Appreciate someone who's trying against all odds!

You and all your fellow tribal pigs who always find d opportunity to bring tribal sentiments into your reasoning should better steer clear off here! This is tech not some beer parlour round table discussion!

I guess this thread finally puts to rest the manufacturing or assembly company? Assembly is simply assembling KNOCK DOWN PARTS already prepared and finished on ground, and made into a component... While manufacturing/building is when you build something from ground up and from what I see there, there were cars actually being built there!

Don't mind them...their stupidity is legendary

It's called outsourcing

Now let me break it down

7 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by ariesbull: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Angelawhite:

My brother, if you try to define manufacturing that way, it means nothing is manufactured on earth.

* The cement
* The nails
*Aluminium sheets
*The woods
* The ceilings
* The tiles
* The paint
* The window frames
*. Electrical wires
* The bulbs
* The switches?

Liken it to Innoson

* the tires
*The screws
*The glasses
*The iron sheets
*The paints
*The electronic systems
*The radio systems (including the transistors,speakers,resistors,capacitors,integrated circuits, wires,inductor wires,knobs,LCD displays)
*Horn
*The wheels
*The wipers

Should I go. On?

Give up on them
Envy has given in on them

7 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by SuperBlack: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:
Chai.. Just imagine. See how Assembly plant look like Auto-Parts/Mechanic village for Owode-Onirin and Lawanson... grin grin

Hahahaha. I'm not at ur post, i'm actually laughing at ur foolishness, at your age you have started typing nonsense. You need grace and mercy to even buy one tyre of IVM.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by AJJ17(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Very cool.Good one for 9ja but I think they should do more in provision of PPES for their workers.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by diportivo: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
dem go soon start to dey attack each oda for this thread

Una nor dey tire

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Hotzone(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
i saw an engineer wearing sleepers in a manufacturing company
those careless minded village people!!!!
if i talk now, la la stone me with ban!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by SuperBlack: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
JikanBaura:
These is how a car manufacturing plant looks like.

Show us vehicle plant not a gigantic homosexual car garage.
Iyatude Sorry oO. Even ur grandpa couldn't bulit such in ur state, not even a Barrow company can be found in your place. Laziness and Jealousy have eaten you up.

9 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by LasGidiOwner: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good and cogent points you have got there cheesy

Angelawhite:

* The cement
* The nails
*Aluminium sheets
*The woods
* The ceilings
* The tiles
* The paint
* The window frames
*. Electrical wires
* The bulbs
* The switches?

Liken it to Innoson

* the tires
*The screws
*The glasses
*The iron sheets
*The paints
*The electronic systems
*Horn
*The wheels
*The wipers

Should I go. On?

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Angelawhite(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:

So he manufactured:

The tyres,
The steering wheel,
The gear stick
The engine
The wheels
The seats
The exhaust
The lights
The etc etc etc.....

Hg
NwaNimo1:

* The cement
* The nails
*Aluminium sheets
*The woods
* The ceilings
* The tiles
* The paint
* The window frames
*. Electrical wires
* The bulbs
* The switches?

Liken it to Innoson

* the tires
*The screws
*The glasses
*The iron sheets
*The paints
*The electronic systems
*Horn
*The wheels
*The wipers

Should I go. On?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by izzou(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:

So he manufactured:

The tyres,
The steering wheel,
The gear stick
The engine
The wheels
The seats
The exhaust
The lights
The etc etc etc.....

Toyota doesn't manufacture the tyres, seats, windshield and other components they use

They outsource too

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises / [shocking] Two Mysterious Men On Ibadan Express / This Ferrari Got Everyone Staring At It In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.