Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Coming To The City That Never Sleeps - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coming To The City That Never Sleeps (613 Views)

Car Crashes As Driver Sleeps Off While Driving On Highway (Photos) / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Tell Us About The City Where You Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming To The City That Never Sleeps by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 03, 2010
Hi,
I want to take a holiday in new york on a tourist visa to relax myself. I was wondering if anyone can recommend places in new york that is fun to stay. I need places where i can visit to have fun.
Re: Coming To The City That Never Sleeps by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 03, 2010
bigmodo:

Hi,
I want to take a holiday in new york on a tourist visa to relax myself. I was wondering if anyone can recommend places in new york that is fun to stay. I need places where i can visit to have fun.
hehehehehe. . . . . . . .Bigmodo! Just relax, replies wil soon start flooding in. Btw, why d sudden change in plan? I thought u wanted Abuja in d first place? Lol.
Re: Coming To The City That Never Sleeps by donaldnew: 11:50am On May 04, 2010
I cant say any particular city now, but you can get lots of idea here http://www.travelqueststore.info for both the choice city, your travelling and your stay
Re: Coming To The City That Never Sleeps by nattyspice: 3:32pm On May 04, 2010
Biggy momo,i thougt u just bought a mansion in Abriba .and how about yo planned trip to Abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Meet A Nigeria / Ghanian Estate Agent/broker Based In Accra Ghana / Dv Lottery / Easiest/fatest Way Of Getting To Agbara In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.