Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

League Of Legends - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / League Of Legends (2310 Views)

League Of Legends Wildrift : Whatsapp Group / League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) / League Of Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

League Of Legends by captIBK(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hi gamers, i'm looking for serious league of legends players in naija, lets form a nigerian club and play together.... you'll never know we could get a west african server. my summoner name is brainsandbrawn
Re: League Of Legends by infj: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Do you think we can get a gaming server in Africa not to talk of W/A we keep playing online games everyday but we still don't have servers from these game developers.

Personally I think we don't spend money enough on Games like other countries do we only spend data which they do not benefit from except from you watching ads. I pray we get tho it'll save all these lags and ping
Re: League Of Legends by madness007(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello! I am a big fan of League of Legends, I am playing this wonderful game since 2014, so I have a lot of experience in that game. My biggest rank was Diamond 3. I am playing more on tanks, I am doing my best on that role. If you are interesting in playing together, leave me a message. By the way, what rank do you have ? If it's lower than mine, it's actually not a big problem, everything is going to be fine. In case of any emergency you can raise your rank using boosteria.
Re: League Of Legends by uraniumman(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2020
madness007:
Hello! I am a big fan of League of Legends, I am playing this wonderful game since 2014, so I have a lot of experience in that game. My biggest rank was Diamond 3. I am playing more on tanks, I am doing my best on that role. If you are interesting in playing together, leave me a message. By the way, what rank do you have ? If it's lower than mine, it's actually not a big problem, everything is going to be fine. In case of any emergency you can raise your rank using boosteria.
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

(1) (Reply)

FPS Drops When Charger Is Plugged In , Please Help A Nigga / E-pes 2020 Mobile Accounts For Sale / Have U Finished All The Levels In Zuma Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.