Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) (731 Views)

I Write Or Rewrite Articles At A Very Good Price. / I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You / If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) by Theflint1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hello,

I'm in the need of skilled writers who are adaptable and eager to write. We will be writing about/on health, art, science, technology, commerce, retail, economics, real estate, and just about everything possible.

I prefer writers between the ages of 20-28.

If you think this is you, contact me on 0. I'm eager to meet you.
Re: If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
I can write. But you reference me as the author of the article. I wouldn't need the miserly stipend u might want to pay.
Re: If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) by Theflint1(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2018
grin It's freelance writing and YES it's miserly grin but it helps some persons get by
TheTrueApostle:
I can write. But you reference me as the author of the article. I wouldn't need the miserly stipend u might want to pay.

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting Services / Looking For Content Writer - Long Term / I Need A Writing Gig To Pay Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.