Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True (31788 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by sammiepraise(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2018
with God nothing is impossible.

meanwhile click on the link below
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Sirmuel1(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2018
busky101:
Hope it's not photoshop

Your question na better one oh. I no trust the guy at all

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Itulah(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Ok, make I share my own too

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Sirmuel1(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2018
fakuta:
FYNNY YOU

are you married?
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Wayne4uall(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2018
I pray my Dreams to come true soon by the grace of God, amen
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Krafty006: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by HoodBillionaire: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
just as my name
make me hood rich
i'm hood
bich

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2018
I ALWAYS WANT A PIC IN THE SNOW TOO...EACH TYM I TRAVEL ITS SUMMER...SCHMEWW...LOL

Mrop:
All my life I always wanted a pics in the snow, Adekunle Gold Shares Adorable photos in the snow.

Ire crooner Adekunle Gold says he has always wanted photos in the snow, shares some lovely photos in the snow.

Wow… Dreams do come true

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adekunle-gold-dreams-comes-true-as-he-shared-adorable-photos-in-the-snow/

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by ukejejohnson(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Beedoc:
Swear

Btw Don’t forget to quote me if you are interested in Studying in China

What is happening in China? undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Samcine(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Beedoc:
Swear

I Am
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Beedoc: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2018
Samcine:
I Am

Text me your number
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Lexusgs430: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2018
Beht y hin dey carry umbrella for snow?
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by fakuta(f): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2018
MY WEDDING WILL BE ON 31ST MARCH 2018
Sirmuel1:

are you married?
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Sirmuel1(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2018
fakuta:
MY WEDDING WILL BE ON 31ST MARCH 2018

be serious nah. I'm looking for a Wife sad
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Zeewirld: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2018
[ Dreams come true when you assiduously work towardit q uote author=chriskosherbal post=66047667]Am happy for you ..

Dreams come true when you rely on the Almighty God..[/quote]
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Didi2d(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Some people will not understand, this is one wish I have always had. I hope my wish come to reality soon. This is touching for me...
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by fajob: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Congrats We are Expert in
1. Web Design/Programing/Development
2. Digital Marketing
3. CCTV/IPTV/Projectors
4.Radio(walkie-talkie)
(Trainings and Installations
CALL/WHATSAPP

www.jolagict.com
Mrop:
All my life I always wanted a pics in the snow, Adekunle Gold Shares Adorable photos in the snow.

Ire crooner Adekunle Gold says he has always wanted photos in the snow, shares some lovely photos in the snow.

Wow… Dreams do come true

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adekunle-gold-dreams-comes-true-as-he-shared-adorable-photos-in-the-snow/

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by fakuta(f): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2018
am very serious my friend
Sirmuel1:

be serious nah. I'm looking for a Wife sad

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by okonja(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ahmed0336:
All my life i ve wanted a pix under the scorching sun grin

Goto Maiduguri then
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
He come be like eddie murphy in Coming to America
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Leksamda: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Happy for you

...but Adekunle Gold is also a good photoshopER... grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Sirmuel1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
fakuta:
am very serious my friend

I'm very sorry for talking to you that way.
I wish you a HAPPY MARRIED LIFE, and may God bless you!
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by HomeOfMe(f): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mrop:
Wow..

See more adorable photos here http://www.praizeupdate.com/adekunle-gold-dreams-comes-true-as-he-shared-adorable-photos-in-the-snow/
This picture reminds me of "Akeem" in "Coming To America".
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by fakuta(f): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
thank you
Sirmuel1:

I'm very sorry for talking to you that way.
I wish you a HAPPY MARRIED LIFE, and may God bless you!
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
may all our dreams come through one day

help me make this one come through in 15 seconds

click on the link below to see a very beautiful girl

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
God bless
RYANation
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by SamgoldBaba: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
soleexx:
I want to hold a a very high post in dis country someday... My dream will come truly surely... by this grace of God
Amen Stick to that and it shall surely come to pass
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by dasrackhor(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Beedoc:
Swear

I am Too
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Congregations Adekunle.

Mrop:

Wow… Dreams do come true

Gist from praizeupdates

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Puth22(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Stop wearing fake if hushpuppi see you now nah another oo...where is the road to the toilet?
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by soleexx(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
SamgoldBaba:
Amen Stick to that and it shall surely come to pass
Amen!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Ndkings1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Beedoc:
Swear

I am interested
Send me a email
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Beedoc: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Samcine:
I Am

+8615241806308 whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Burna Boy Pictured With Mikel Obi In Abuja (Photos) / Fathia Balogun Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.