Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True (31781 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Mrop(m): 6:04am On Mar 22, 2018
All my life I always wanted a pics in the snow, Adekunle Gold Shares Adorable photos in the snow.

Ire crooner Adekunle Gold says he has always wanted photos in the snow, shares some lovely photos in the snow.

Wow… Dreams do come true

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adekunle-gold-dreams-comes-true-as-he-shared-adorable-photos-in-the-snow/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Mrop(m): 6:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by chriskosherbal(m): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Am happy for you ..

Dreams come true when you rely on the Almighty God..

27 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by juanjo2: 6:22am On Mar 22, 2018
shebi snow na investment now I for remain for Kenya as per Igbo man wey o be, invest on all the snow for Kenya that year...
all this yeye bloggers abeg get sense small

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Homeboiy: 6:48am On Mar 22, 2018
This guy Don old o
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Beedoc: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Swear

Btw Don’t forget to quote me if you are interested in Studying in China
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by partnerbiz4: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2018
cool Looks like my first child with chy in 042.. shocked

See below...
��
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Dreams do come true...

Make I do go snap my own...
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Tamarapetty(f): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Achievement

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Yomzzyblog: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Ahmed0336(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2018
All my life i ve wanted a pix under the scorching sun grin

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by wwwtortoise(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Happy to know that you have achieved your 'snow' dream.

Next......

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Olalan(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Lucky him....
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by busky101(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Hope it's not photoshop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by bettercreature(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Why wasting so much time? Something he would have done 20years ago by entering his mama's freezer

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Jnryomi: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
A sister of mine needs your vote to make it in the beauty academy. Miss hotlegs and photogenic.
Please follow the page and then like her picture and comment.
Tag your friends to like it too and tag other people. It won't take much of your time.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgezEzWBVpd/
Thanks for the support. ��❤� �
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Seajae: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2018
It costs us nothing to be real and original. I feel you fam ces snow pics are also in my bucket list.
This country is a true shit hole.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Toniapsalm121(f): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2018
Thank God for achieving ur snow dreams....me too soon i will achieve my dream of been in canada....help me O God.

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2018
iranu
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Dhavido(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
As early as 5:51 OP don Dey surf instagram.
Op I pray you find a job before the end of this month in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Arewa12: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2018
issoke
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Funnystatus(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Ok.. What is the way forward now

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Kaxmytex(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
How about having a swim inside volcano??
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by nonix22(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2018
its fun, till when the cold grips you, even two pairs of jean worn can't save you. Then, paying gas bills to heat up ur room ie if you staying in them old school houses with high ceilings go weak you.

Obodo oyibo sweet sha, but u must pay the price.
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by nanakgh(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2018
All my life I've wanted 3 big booty wives and a Ferrari..oya God.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2018
See Toolz @toolzO commenting a funny line from the movie 'Coming to America'
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by omoiyalayi(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2018
It's one of my dreams too and I know it will come to pass someday

#teamdreamer
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by fakuta(f): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2018
FYNNY YOU
bettercreature:
Why wasting so much time? Something he would have done 20years ago by entering his mama's freezer
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by psychologist(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2018
Kingsmen 3 cool
Re: Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True by soleexx(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2018
I want to hold a a very high post in dis country someday... My dream will come truly surely... by this grace of God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In Lovely Photos / Burna Boy Pictured With Mikel Obi In Abuja (Photos) / What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.