Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Singer Adekunle Gold Finally Takes A Picture In The Snow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Adekunle Gold Finally Takes A Picture In The Snow (509 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) / Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) / Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Adekunle Gold Finally Takes A Picture In The Snow by trendysturvs(f): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Adekunle Gold took to his Instagram page to share an exciting experience he just witnessed for the first time in his life. According to Adekunle he had always wanted to take a picture in the snow but never had the opportunity.

In a picture of him standing outside in a snowy environment Adekunle captioned:

“All my life I always wanted a picture in the snow. Finally. #FirstSnow @stevenonoja”

Source: http://tsb.com.ng/2018/03/117467/

Re: Singer Adekunle Gold Finally Takes A Picture In The Snow by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2018
And how is this my problem
Re: Singer Adekunle Gold Finally Takes A Picture In The Snow by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2018
But if I had known,
The life I was searching for..
Was looking me right in the eye oh oh oh
If I had know.. D life I was searching for..
Watching already my own.. (ire nbe nile oh, ire ayo)

Ire ire ire..
Ire ire ayo lonpemi oooooo...
Oni kima boh
Oni kima boh nile...

Ire ire ire ire ire ayo lonpemi oooo...
Oni kima boh oni kinma boh.. Nile

Who else is addicted to this song like me? This is the song of the year already for me I tell you.

Like if u love the song,lets know ourselves.
Share if u don't and gerarahere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Adekunle Gold Finally Takes A Picture In The Snow by Kenzico(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2018
lipsrsealed

He posed more like Eddie Murphy in coming to America

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Confirms Breakup With 21 Savage / #bbnaija2018: Why I Can’t Nominate Cee-c For Eviction – Tobi Explain / Miss Nollywood Boss Congratulate Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.