Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Femi Fani-kayode, Reno Omokri And Ayodele Fayose Are All Political Hallelujah Bo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Femi Fani-kayode, Reno Omokri And Ayodele Fayose Are All Political Hallelujah Bo (347 Views)

JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri / Prof. Femi Soyinka, Brother To Wole Soyinka Is dead / Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode, Reno Omokri And Ayodele Fayose Are All Political Hallelujah Bo by Pengician(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2018
FEMI FANI-KAYODE, RENO OMOKRI AND AYODELE FAYOSE ARE ALL POLITICAL HALLELUJAH BOYS

We find it extremely difficult these days to differentiate between a true advocate of the masses and a political hallelujah boy. One is usually confused for the other.

A true advocate of the masses must not be a praise singer for one individual, and blast another just for selfish gain. Great men like Ken Saro-Wiwa, Nelson Mandela and others were great examples in this regard. They truly fought for the masses, not minding the consequences.

The three persons we are focusing on, namely Femi Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri and Ayodele Fayose have a large following. Their fans will be perplexed at this write-up. However, this is a Naked Truth Series, and the truth must be told. Let us now talk about these three men.

First, we begin with Femi Fani-Kayode, popularly known as FFK. Just because of his selfish interests, he played a destructive role in Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB's struggle for Biafra. He did not care how this will impact on common Nigerians. Clearly, not a fighter for the masses!

For Reno Omokri, he is a pastor, and the founder of Christ Christian Center in California. He is also the author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Mr. Omokri now focuses his time more on criticizing Buhari's government than on his ministry, as if that was his calling. This is the same man who, as the right hand man of President Goodluck Jonathan, never saw anything wrong with that regime, as he was getting well-fed. Why does he now act as if he cares about the masses, just because nothing gets into his wallet from this regime? A political hallelujah boy indeed!

Ayodele Fayose is another who has vowed to fight President Buhari's government to a finish. However, the man who claims to be a saint has been accused of money laundering, and had his accounts frozen by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) sometime ago. How then is he qualified to be a mouthpiece for the masses?

It is true that President Buhari is the most clueless president Nigeria ever had. Yet, this does not mean we should play the role of political hallelujah boys, by only criticizing at our convenience.

On a side note, Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka used to criticize President Obasanjo a lot. How is it that he has not noticed President Buhari's enormous failures?

It is sad that most of us are merely political hallelujah boys and girls. Let us try and rise above this. We should always see the truth and say it.

© SIR A-ONE

Source:
FEMI FANI-KAYODE, RENO OMOKRI AND AYODELE FAYOSE ARE ALL POLITICAL HALLELUJAH BOYS
http://www.pengician.com/2018/03/femi-fani-kayode-reno-omokri-and-ayodele-fayose-are-all-political-hallelujah-boys/

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Reno Omokri And Ayodele Fayose Are All Political Hallelujah Bo by Sarang(f): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys!

I write short poems for orphans and vulnerable children to describe the feelings of these ones birthed and abandoned, to give them a sense of belonging in a world which they seemed forgotten. I write on their behalf. Take a quick look at the poems here: https://www.nairaland.com/4394646/orphans-cry and don't forget to leave a review if you can. You can follow the Instagram or Twitter page on my signature. Together brethren, let's make a difference in the lives of the abandoned ones!

Have a good morning!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Reno Omokri And Ayodele Fayose Are All Political Hallelujah Bo by Pengician(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sarang:
Hello guys!

I write short poems for orphans and vulnerable children to describe the feelings of these ones birthed and abandoned, to give them a sense of belonging in a world which they seemed forgotten. I write on their behalf. Take a quick look at the poems here: https://www.nairaland.com/4394646/orphans-cry and don't forget to leave a review if you can. You can follow the Instagram or Twitter page on my signature. Together brethren, let's make a difference in the lives of the abandoned ones!

Have a good morning!! smiley
Noted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Analytic Geometry (PLEASE HELP) / Competitions Available For Secondary School Students / Help!!! I Got 263 In My Jamb How Eligible Am I To Study Medicine In Absu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.