Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Study In Ukraine: Kharkiv National Medical University Admission Application. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Ukraine: Kharkiv National Medical University Admission Application. (1186 Views)

Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy / 3 Americans Dead, As Plane Crashes Into House In Ukraine (Pix, Video) / Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Ukraine: Kharkiv National Medical University Admission Application. by dayo229: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Kharkiv National Medical University is currently
accepting admission application from prospective Medical students. The degree of Kharkiv National Medical University is accredited, recognized, and highly respected all over the world. Graduates of the University are welcomed at all the countries, where proficiency and qualification are the top values to emphasize in medical profession. Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU), formerly known as Kharkiv Medical Institute and Kharkiv State Medical University, is a medical university in Kharkiv, Ukraine. It was established in 1805 and has over 10,000 students. The University takes the 26th general place and the 5th place among higher
medical educational establishments of Ukraine in
the scientometrical database SCOPUS. It ranks 47th among Ukrainian higher educational establishments by UNESCO "TOP 200".

Admission Requirements
Applicants to KNMU must demonstrate academic
excellence and strong potential to become a
doctor. Applicants must meet all of the MD
Program admission requirements. There are
different academic requirements, but it is
compulsory that applicants have science subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics grades as well as English qualifications. The age requirements for the applicants eligible for admission are between 16 and 25 years old.

The following are the basic general entry
requirements:

• secondary school completion certificate;

• international passport or birth certificate...

Continue reading: www.arrhemblog.com/2018/03/study-in-ukraine-kharkiv-national.html

Re: Study In Ukraine: Kharkiv National Medical University Admission Application. by gokecont(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2018
hello guys am I abuja right now and I have authenticate my PRI and sec from ministry of edu, but don't the doc to authenticate from foreign affairs?
is it all the documents the I want to present in the embassy I will authenticate ?/pls I need someone direct me.
Re: Study In Ukraine: Kharkiv National Medical University Admission Application. by Jane4miracle: 5:52pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Study In Ukraine: Kharkiv National Medical University Admission Application. by Yanucar: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hello, preparation for entrance exams is an important aspect that determines whether you enter a university. The UCAT Tutors service provides a service such as an online tutor. At the moment, this is the most popular and convenient type of individual lessons, where you can replenish your knowledge in the field of medicine.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Pack Quickly And Effectively For Your Next Trip / This Photo Is The Most Interesting Definition Of Speed / Where Can I Apply And Get My National ID In Lekki - Ajah, Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.