Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey (549 Views)

Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning Abortions Starting At Fertilisation / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by johnnyvid(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2018
American Evangelist, Linda Harvey, has shared her thoughts on abortion and homosexuality.
According to her, there are many gay children in the world today due to God punishing everyone for the abortions committed in the world.
Harvey made this known while speaking at the Bringing America Back to Life Convention recently. In her speech, Harvey said; “You may have thought these were separate issues, but they are foundationally connected.
One has to consider, first of all, the horrifying possibility that this complete sexual and human identity meltdown could be an aspect of God’s judgment on us for aborting millions of our children.
We won’t know until we see him, but it is very possible that as an instrument of God’s judgment, he is using the punishment to come on us through our children, the corruption of our children. Even more horrifying, we are letting it happen.” https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/homosexuality-is-gods-way-of-punishing.html?m=1

Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by johnnyvid(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2018
she spoke the truth.
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by johnnyvid(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by LeOstrich: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2018
Something in the food and water they drink that is making boys to be effeminate and gay.
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by sinaj(f): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Doesnt make any sense to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by remi1444: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Some of this socalled (wo)men of god does anything to gain cheap attention... Can she back her claim bibilically?
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by Aaronsrod: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
It is written. We must kill them all in His Name!
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by johnnyvid(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
remi1444:
Some of this socalled (wo)men of god does anything to gain cheap attention... Can she back her claim bibilically?
she is saying the truth. even according to medical advice, abortion caused breast cancer.
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by johnnyvid(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Aaronsrod:
It is written. We must kill them all in His Name!

hmmm which scriptures is that?
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by Aaronsrod: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
johnnyvid:
hmmm which scriptures is that?

My broda. The word of God is clear and must be obeyed.
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by Sheunma: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
johnnyvid:
she is saying the truth. even according to medical advice, abortion caused breast cancer.

Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by johnnyvid(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=Sheunma post=66093028][/quote]lol what's the meaning of this pics.
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by johnnyvid(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Aaronsrod:

My broda. The word of God is clear and must be obeyed.
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
but I hope you know that we are not under the law no more but under the grace. I hope you know. Jesus Christ has come to redeemed us From the curse of law. we are under the grace now.
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by Aaronsrod: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
johnnyvid:
but I hope you know that we are not under the law no more but under the grace. I hope you know. Jesus Christ has come to redeemed us From the curse of law. we are under the grace now.

Not true!! God's Word stands unchanged forever. No Christian doubts this. God's judgement for this people is death. There is much work to be done. Therefore come my broda, let us sharpen our blades together.

It is well.
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by johnnyvid(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Not true!! God's Word stands unchanged forever. No Christian doubts this. God's judgement for this people is death. There is much work to be done. Therefore come my broda, let us sharpen our blades together.

It is well.
i hope you understand between grace and law.
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by Aaronsrod: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
johnnyvid:
i hope you understand between grace and law.
Power is all. Obedience to Power is all. Fear Him who can take you from this World, my friend...
Re: Homosexuality Is God’s Way Of Punishing Us For Abortions–US Evangelist Harvey by johnnyvid(m): 4:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Power is all. Obedience to Power is all. Fear Him who can take you from this World, my friend...
yes,you are right �.

(1) (Reply)

World Youngest President Who Is 31 Years Old. / Exposed: Army Shoots Apc Thug In Kabba Allegedly Sponsored By Kogi State Speaker / When Wild Animals Attack Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.