Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her (3808 Views)

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. / Nollywood Stars At Faithia Balogun Mother’s Final Burial Ceremony [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by oluwafemme129(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
So, singer Simi is not finding it easy being on the same platform with her mother on Instagram especially when it comes to the choice pieces from her wardrobe.

The singer whose 60 year old mother recently got married has warned her mother to stay away from her on instagram after the woman stepped into her comments to ask for Simi’s pretty new top!

According to Simi’s mom, she needed it to slay for her new husband. Simi however warned her to stay away or face being blocked from the page!

https://musbizu.ng/simi-gives-mother-final-warning-instagram-threatens-block/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by northvietnam(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
vj
Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by Vinstel: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
If I am her mother, I will block myself. Who wants to follow this ugly thing?

1 Like

Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by bigcee(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Vinstel:
You need to grow up & stop being stupiid.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by VERQUEST111: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
E de sweet simi.....
Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by Gozbrown(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
sounds harsh, too harsh.
Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
She was obviously joking with her mummy,
I admire the relationship potrayed, the fact they can publicly play about such things even...
it is well, such relationships are beautiful, where the mother and daughter click like this...

its clearly all for fun ,...

my opinion o... .
anyways

click on the link below to see a very beautiful beautiful girl

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
God bless
RYANation

Click o, wink

4 Likes

Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Vinstel:
Sorry. your stupidity is legendary.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Gozbrown:
sounds harsh, too harsh.
Your sense of humor: dead and buried!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Bloggers sha. Pls get creative
Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by Ayoemrys(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Vinstel:
your life is full of hatred very bad

1 Like

Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2018
my people come see fine pikin, click on the link below to reveal a pretty little girl,

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
abeg share with your family and friends
God bless
RYANation

Click o,
you better vote grin
Re: Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her by 02PowerSolutns: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2018
She was only teasing her mum...its normal

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Shares A Sexy Photos With A Seducing Ass / Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) / “wish I Married My Present Husband First”-nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.