Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) (3814 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by Dklassgh: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2019
A GWERU man left Chiredzi people shcked when he was caught having sx with another woman during his wife’s funeral service.

Circumstances are that the accused identified as Luscious Chiturumani stayed in Gweru with his wife identified as Sibongile Mthetwa who allegedly died after a short illness.

Since Chiturumani had not fully paid the bride price, it was then decided that the deceased be buried in Chiredzi, her parents’ rural community.

See more photos >> https://www.soapieteasers.com/2019/04/22/man-caught-having-sx-with-a-pr0sttute-at-his-wifes-burial-photos/

Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by Oluromantic: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Shows how things have deteriorated betwn the two of dem before she died. Only God know how long she was I'll though that he couldn't wait.

But then, what can be said, they weren't even fully married. Its a pity!
Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by daddytime(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2019
He most likely has a hand in her death.

Where is Gweru by the way. ..I'm very sure it's either Zimbabwe or Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by Nackzy: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2019
I knew it will not be in Nigeria
Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by youngest85(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2019
V
Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by Olalan(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2019
The guy is damm heartless......
Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by iTearHerToto: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2019
His name is Luscious. What do you expect

Pukes angry

Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by Joshmodest(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Wawu !!!!!!!
Everyone know say Konji na bastard , but he could have endured till after the ceremony , not while the burial is going on ....if I'm a relative of the wife , I will organise a burial ceremony for his d*ck as well !!
Wonder's shall never end. even if wonder end na still wonder !!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by Nbote(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2019
D kind of news we hear from East Africa ehn
Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by PurestBoy(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2019
I've known it must be Kenya or Zimbabwe even before opening
Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by TANID(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Not Even After It's During Chai This Life Sha

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having S*x With A Pr0st!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) by Amuocha: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
This government sef

(1) (Reply)

Security Woman Spotted Rocking Transparent Leggings. See Her Inner Wear. Photos / He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish / P Square's New Album The Invasion Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.