Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (65545 Views)

Davido: My New Private Jet Has Arrived / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
embarassed God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same timeembarassed
Davido comin for u like... Ghen ghenn....
I don laff tire.. Dis is Savageness...

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by anubabab: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Sophia Momodu right now...

Kiloooooooooooooooooooooooode............. Ikunle Abiaaamoooo
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by fucktoto: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sijo01:

Must all love be based on juju

are you saying davido is truly in love?
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Reelmii: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
weĺl, he had to give her hope, if he doesn't who will, and remember he has to get to Jerusalem at night, he would not want to be denied access into it
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
this one is pained.
Lzaa imhotep
IgbosAreOsus was recently rejected by a pretty Igbo girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by elclassical(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
jealousy
IgbosAreOsus:
wasted olosho wey boys don fuk tire for babcock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Donopsiano(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
dis babe jazz strong ooo. 5000 incision on the pussy with axe.

not my handwriting cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
he keeps saying that so he himself can believe he is inlove with her which of coz its a lie
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Dis Oshobo weed Davido is taken must be grow on a grave yard... My bae sef fine pass her n I didnt make mouth... Naw Money remain to fall on us.

Dey hold you make you nor make mouth? Your babe fine pass her indeed.

Let them be.
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by elclassical(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
his opinion shaaa
GodOfAction:
Davido  has fallen way too deep in love and obviously isn't needing a parachute as he's so happy.

The superstar has not stopped gushing over his new flame, Chioma.

From taking her to shop for expensive items to going on studio sections with her, to dedicating a song to her, to going all out for her on social media and also referring to her as his wife he keeps showing how much he adores her.

Posting a photo of her on Snapchat, he wrote:

"Most beautiful being on this earth"

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/22/davido-declares-his-girlfriend-chioma-the-most-beautiful-being-on-earth-photo/

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
fucktoto:

are you saying davido is truly in love?

Leave that for him to decide...... Sampling her for the whole world to see points to one thing - He appreciate her.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
embarassed God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same timeembarassed
if you could channel such brilliance into inventions you would invent something great.

grin
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pretty face or pretty pussy?
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
How won't she be the most beautiful girl when she has greased inbetween her leggs with Niger oil

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by ensamy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Davido is right. cool cool
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by driveiwe(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
MARRY HER O
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by revontuli(f): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Proudly Igbos...
The only tribe every other tribe cherish...
The only tribe in Nigeria with light skin ladies...

Why do you favor light skin?
Why is light skin better than dark?

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by tofolo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
donstan18:
We shouldn't argue or question his beauty declaration on Chioma, I believe we all have a lady we see as the most beautiful woman in the world. It's normal.

For me, Airforce1 is the most beautiful GIRL in the world.
Donstan.... Savage you are. cheesy
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by pedrilo: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
ur mouth dey smell bros, go brush abeg

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Aadetola1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
ensamy:
Davido is right. cool cool
lol
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dis one don give davido better decimal 10:10 chopcheesy .he is no longer imsef anymore. I wonder how sophie momodu will be feeling right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Ifymma(f): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
There is no olosho in igboland. It is found in yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by seunfape(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
With this her makeup ?she no too fine jur
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
See your life

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

IgbosAreOsus was recently rejected by a pretty Igbo girl.
why do all this Muslims like our girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
mayweather145:
he must be high on Oshogbo weed
Na EDE weed, since he is from ede
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by oyatz(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
That's bad nau, how can you be calling another man's most treasured lady a proustite?
Even if you have fvcked the girl before,why can't you just pretend it never happened and be happy for them and pray to God to give you your own?

IgbosAreOsus:
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by stevecantrell: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Lol grin the power of second hand pussy

Ummm.... !
Re: Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
OnyeOGA:

why do all this Muslims like our girls
Lol
your girls are so cheap

Funny enough, An OSU girl named chioma from Imo was the firsst girl to ever give me bl0wwjob. She's married to one bastard loser now called Nnamdi.

Wasted people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation / The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week / Runtown Shares His Bed With His Lion In Christmas Relaxation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.