Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Sister Reveals More, Says She Has Been A Mum To Her For 25-year - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Sister Reveals More, Says She Has Been A Mum To Her For 25-year (376 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Sister Reveals More, Says She Has Been A Mum To Her For 25-year by naijanewsmag: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Big Brother Naija most controversial Housemate, Cee-C been defended by her elder sister in a recent post, describing the 25 year old housemate as a sweet young lady which many people don’t agree to and she’s not a bipolar patient or a witch as many people have described her as.

According to Cee-C’s sister who is currently handling her social media page, she assumed the role of a mother after their mum’s death and despite what most people are saying about Cee-C, she raised the most awesome woman.

Read her open letter below;

Dear Sister, when mum left us I assumed the role of a mother to you, I have known you for 25years now and I know you better than anyone else because I played a huge part in your upbringing. I know I am not a failure and contrary to what SOME people think I did not raise a bipolar patient, I did not raise a witch, I did not raise an evil woman, I did not raise a bitter person rather I raised the most awesome and unique woman ever. Sis you are a woman with a good heart. You are the hot head in the family, and this strength has always driven you to ambitious heights, taking daunting challenges. I still can’t forget how u took it upon u to organize my wedding even when u hadn’t done anything similar before. I know #BBNAIJA may not be the best place for people to see your strengths but your drive for new things, new adventures and resilience pushed you through the audition and into the House. I know no matter how tough it gets you’ll pull through. It’s in you! .

http://www.naijanewsmag.com/2018/03/bbnaija-cee-cs-sister-reveals-more-says.html

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Sister Reveals More, Says She Has Been A Mum To Her For 25-year by Munzy14(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wow!!!. Bbn most controversial lady pushing forward.

(1) (Reply)

China Ban Sales Of Bibles / Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie Or Cartoon Before? / Tani Kin Fe (funniest Comedy) - Dr Mayourltv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.