Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Vote Troy For Nakoss President....2018 By Damilola David - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vote Troy For Nakoss President....2018 By Damilola David (487 Views)

An Open Letter Of Appreciation To The Nakoss President, Moses Omeiza Audu (troy) / Official Opening Of NAKOSS SECRETARIAT.. / To All Who Registered For Kogi State Bursary And Are Yet To Get Alert- Nakoss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Troy For Nakoss President....2018 By Damilola David by Usherbidex(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
VOTE Troy For NAKOSS President....2018

WHO SHOULD BE THE NAKOSS PRESIDENT ?*
I ran into an argument with someone and the person was analyzing an aspirant known as *TROY*

*WHO IS TROY*
* TROY * is the nickname of OMEIZA MOSES AUDU, A 400LEVEL student of ECONOMICS, a student Representatives, and an ambassador to many organization and Brands in Nigeria. From the picture Above. From the analyst I discovered *TROY* is an aspirant vying for the post of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF KOGI STATE STUDENTS @NAKOSS'18 and I was well convinced by his *ANTECEDENT* and *ACHEIVEMENTS* and his large heart and the way he brought the best out of his departmental mates leading them into unlimited success and the best in the faculty of ECONOMICS.

if given the mandate, I am convinced he will deliver all his agendas which he denote as *"AWAITS"*
A - ACADEMICS
W - WELFARISM
A- ADVOCACY
I - ICT
T - TRANSPORTATION
S - SECURITY

As for me and my friends, We will Vote for *TROY* as the next NAKOSS president of KOGI STATE so that he can *LEAD US ALL TO UNITE AND REKINDLE THE VALUE OF KOGI STUDENT*

*TROY IS RELIABLE*
*TROY IS CAPABLE*

*VOTE, PRAY AND SUPPORT TROY FOR PRESIDENT AT NAKOSS'18*

sponsored by Team Troy
www.campusconnect.ml

http://www.campusconnect.ml/2018/03/vote-troy-for-nakoss.html

(1) (Reply)

The Reflection Of The Emerging Roles Of Nigerian Youths To Build A Virile Nation / Apply For The One Belt One Road Scholarship With Peking University Guanghua MBA / Certified Private Medical Schools In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.