Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Stop MTN From Deducting My Credit When Browsing? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop MTN From Deducting My Credit When Browsing? (6054 Views)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Credit When Browsing - See Secret Codes / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / How To Stop MTN From Deducting Your Yafunyafun Bonus When You Have Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop MTN From Deducting My Credit When Browsing? by Vectordviper22: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
A lot of us may feel annoyed when MTN deduct their credit for using a browser.
Therefore, sometimes you just feel that the only affordable solution for you is just refunded your credit. Nevertheless, it will not change your problem at all!
Nevertheless, there is always a solution to any kind of problem.
How to stop MTN from deducting credit?

Now, when you know the problem, it`s time to find out the possible solution to stop it.

Instructions on how to stop MTN from deducting credit

If you want to reset your MTN data settings and start using your
continue reading
Re: How To Stop MTN From Deducting My Credit When Browsing? by Vectordviper22: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken(carlcare Free Repair) / Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before / Tecno R7 Or Phantom Z, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.