Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

#bbnaija: Show Blocked Nigerians From Joining The#deletefacebook Campaign. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Show Blocked Nigerians From Joining The#deletefacebook Campaign. (430 Views)

Amaka Has Been Evicted From BBNaija Show / Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Show Blocked Nigerians From Joining The#deletefacebook Campaign. by LharryVee(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good day Nairalanders...
Yesterday (Wednesday 21st of march), twitter recorded over 20,000 tweets with the hashtag #deletefacebook ....
This is a campaign started earlier this month to beseech all bookers to quit the social media because of its constant leaked chats which serve as massive income for the MARK ZUCKERBERG owned company...
Funny enough, Nigeria being the highest user of the social media for business, internet fraud, ads e.t.c do not even make any attempt to join in the campaign for one particular reason: BIG BROTHER NAIJA (DOUBLE WAHALA)...
Don't get me wrong, am a big fan of these show but please don't let us forget other important issues because of these interesting show... Lets storm twitter and let the world know that we are relevant too... Join the #deletefacebook today... Our chats must be private
Re: #bbnaija: Show Blocked Nigerians From Joining The#deletefacebook Campaign. by PheezyLee(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Facebook can't be deleted. That's not enough reason for me, Facebook is more valuable to been social network so you guys can take your chats to more secured platform.
I haven't opened my personal fb accounf for years but run pages I can't do without opening daily.

So please the campaign is dead on arrival!
Re: #bbnaija: Show Blocked Nigerians From Joining The#deletefacebook Campaign. by Greatzeus(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
LharryVee:
Good day Nairalanders...
Yesterday (Wednesday 21st of march), twitter recorded over 20,000 tweets with the hashtag #deletefacebook ....
This is a campaign started earlier this month to beseech all bookers to quit the social media because of its constant leaked chats which serve as massive income for the MARK ZUCKERBERG owned company...
Funny enough, Nigeria being the highest user of the social media for business, internet fraud, ads e.t.c do not even make any attempt to join in the campaign for one particular reason: BIG BROTHER NAIJA (DOUBLE WAHALA)...
Don't get me wrong, am a big fan of these show but please don't let us forget other important issues because of these interesting show... Lets storm twitter and let the world know that we are relevant too... Join the #deletefacebook today... Our chats must be private
You guys are through with #closegtbaccount right,now it's Facebook. Do you know how many Nigerians are making a living from Facebook?. There was a data breach,SFW Shit happens,now you are here clamoring for people to delete their Facebook account,isn't that too harsh?
A young man's dream to be destroyed just like that don't forget Facebook existed before all other,now that you people have alternative,you want Facebook out.
Every other social media was created as a result of the success of Facebook,for Money,but Mark created facebook originally to stay in touch with Harvard colleagues.
I opened my Facebook account more than a decade ago,I deleted it few years ago for personal reasons,I will never stand against another man's dream. Stop being a slowpoke,stop being a western world zombie,stop being a copy cat,leave Facebook alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Script2screen Africa TV Reality Show: Battle Begins, Viewing Times Released / Bill Gates Guest Stars In The Big Bang Theory / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: O’cube Ft Mr Real & Idowest – Chache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.