Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Whats The Difference Btw Plantain And Banana Suckers? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Whats The Difference Btw Plantain And Banana Suckers? (855 Views)

How Can I Grow My Plantain And Banana Trees Faster? (Photos) / Red Dacca Banana Suckers / New Hybrid Palm Oil Seedlings, Plantain And Banana Suckers For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Difference Btw Plantain And Banana Suckers? by kestino(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello great farmers, please i need a good explanation, am planning on starting a plantain plantation, but am having issues on the difference between plantain suckers and banana suckers. Please whats the difference?
Re: Whats The Difference Btw Plantain And Banana Suckers? by benzion72(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
They look very much alike until they fruit you may not see any difference
Re: Whats The Difference Btw Plantain And Banana Suckers? by kestino(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
benzion72:

They look very much alike until they fruit you may not see any difference
thanks, how would you advice i get the plantain suckers
Re: Whats The Difference Btw Plantain And Banana Suckers? by benzion72(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
kestino:
thanks, how would you advice i get the plantain suckers

There are so many hawkers on nairaland like sedulous, beboy, gabby etc My advise in buying anything here make sure you see what you want to buy.

(1) (Reply)

Irrigation Materials For Customized Planting Available At A Cheaper Price / I WANT TO BUY COW GALLSTONES / Question About Boilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.