Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid (2932 Views)

Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy / Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid by LOSKYXANDER: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hi....So I applied relaxer on my hair today and began to feel a burning sensation not long after. I washed my hair immediately but up till now, my scalp still hurts and it's discharging sticky fluid. what should I do? Thanks
Re: Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid by yazz09(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
LOSKYXANDER:
Hi....So I applied relaxer on my hair today and began to feel a burning sensation not long after. I washed my hair immediately but up till now, my scalp still hurts and it's discharging sticky fluid. what should I do? Thanks

I'll advise that you go to this app and ask real doctors to get real answer and solution to your problem. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.burgeon8interactive.Sefdocto
Re: Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid by MissRaine69(f): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
LOSKYXANDER:
You suffered mostly 2nd degree chemical burns.
Treat that area as you would a burn elsewhere
So no oils or other potions or Vaseline
Keep it clean, don’t wear wigs and don’t try and pick any scabs
Use a swab of cotton wool to dab antibacterial/antiseptic cream to the affected areas twice a day is enough
Try to remove any hair in the burnt areas gently.
No braids or hard combing.
Use a head scarf/wrap until the areas heal
Any foul smell/pus sites are infected a topical antibiotic is advised.

1 Like

Re: Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid by kasim155: 10:16pm On May 11, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid by estazeey: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
poster.. what did u later do
Re: Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid by estazeey: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
poster what did u later do
Re: Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid by LOSKYXANDER: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2019
estazeey:
poster.. what did u later do
I let it heal cool

(1) (Reply)

884m People Have No Access To Clean Water / Amazing Health Benefits Of Alligator Pepper You Never Knew / Edmark Distributors In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.