Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How To Concieve A Male Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Concieve A Male Child (1053 Views)

Having A Male Child / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Concieve A Male Child by AskDrKendra(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yes I know, every child is a gift,however in our society, boys are valued more than the female species which brings me to this topic..... How to Concieve a Male Child.

I sought to have a male child, did my little research online and came up with these basic facts which worked cos now I have a male child

1. Eat lots of bananas and red meat cos the male spermatozoa loves potassium... This makes zero sense since no research has backed it up yet but hey, it was kinda the simplest thing to do so I ate those bananas and chowed lots of Suya.

2. KNOW WHEN YOU Ovulate! I can't stress this enough. Tried at first to use the ovulation kit and abandoned it pretty quickly cos it doesn't tell you exactly when you ovulate but predicts when you are about to ovulate in the next 24 to 48hrs which to me wasn't good enough. To know exactly when you ovulate, look for a competent radiologist to use an ultrasound to track your eggs.

3. In addition to using the ultrasound, check for physical signs like stringy vaginal secretions, mid cycle pain, pimples/oily face etc. You should know how your body changes during ovulation.

4. When you are absolutely sure of when you ovulate in your cycle, look for these 2 calenders: Chinese Calender and Mayan calendar. There are lots of calenders out there but go to baby center.com for the two. They will essentially tell you the months to have sex with your hubby if you want a male child.

5. After ovulation, and please note the word after, sleep with your hubby preferably the doggy style or missionary preferably 6 hours later ( you want the egg to be waiting comfortably in the fallopian tube ready to receive the male spermatozoa which is faster than the female spermatozoa) This is not the time for weird sexual positions. After sex, raise your hips up by putting a pillow behind your lower back and wait for a few minutes.

5. Hope for the best.

What you must never do
1. Never sleep with your hubby 3 days before ovulation. If I were you, I will make that a week.
2. Never believe the myth that every woman ovulates on the 14th day of her cycle.... You will be amazed.
3. Yes, lots of factors can affect your ovulation, so try not to overdo it. Be the normal you as much as you can.
4. The process of ovulation releases pheromones which makes your man to literally hunt you down for sex.... Resist this temptation until your ovulation day.

Best of luck
Re: How To Concieve A Male Child by StarUp: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
The only way to get a male child is to eat lots of acidic fruits like orange, apple, lemon, lime, grapes etc...the acid in the fruits kill the weak sperms and gives strength to the male producing sperms. Eat those fruits six months before meeting your wife and let her also eat it to help you augment the process and the rest will be history. This is tested and trusted.
Re: How To Concieve A Male Child by AskDrKendra(f): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
StarUp:
The only way to get a male child is to eat lots of acidic fruits like orange, apple, lemon, lime, grapes etc...the acid in the fruits kill the weak sperms and gives strength to the male producing sperms. Eat those fruits six months before meeting your wife and let her also eat it to help you augment the process and the rest will be history. This is tested and trusted.

Kk then.
Re: How To Concieve A Male Child by Willybos(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Concieve A Male Child by Mumben(f): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2018
AskDrKendra:
Yes I know, every child is a gift,however in our society, boys are valued more than the female species which brings me to this topic..... How to Concieve a Male Child.

I sought to have a male child, did my little research online and came up with these basic facts which worked cos now I have a male child

1. Eat lots of bananas and red meat cos the male spermatozoa loves potassium... This makes zero sense since no research has backed it up yet but hey, it was kinda the simplest thing to do so I ate those bananas and chowed lots of Suya.

2. KNOW WHEN YOU Ovulate! I can't stress this enough. Tried at first to use the ovulation kit and abandoned it pretty quickly cos it doesn't tell you exactly when you ovulate but predicts when you are about to ovulate in the next 24 to 48hrs which to me wasn't good enough. To know exactly when you ovulate, look for a competent radiologist to use an ultrasound to track your eggs.

3. In addition to using the ultrasound, check for physical signs like stringy vaginal secretions, mid cycle pain, pimples/oily face etc. You should know how your body changes during ovulation.

4. When you are absolutely sure of when you ovulate in your cycle, look for these 2 calenders: Chinese Calender and Mayan calendar. There are lots of calenders out there but go to baby center.com for the two. They will essentially tell you the months to have sex with your hubby if you want a male child.

5. After ovulation, and please note the word after, sleep with your hubby preferably the doggy style or missionary preferably 6 hours later ( you want the egg to be waiting comfortably in the fallopian tube ready to receive the male spermatozoa which is faster than the female spermatozoa) This is not the time for weird sexual positions. After sex, raise your hips up by putting a pillow behind your lower back and wait for a few minutes.

5. Hope for the best.

What you must never do
1. Never sleep with your hubby 3 days before ovulation. If I were you, I will make that a week.
2. Never believe the myth that every woman ovulates on the 14th day of her cycle.... You will be amazed.
3. Yes, lots of factors can affect your ovulation, so try not to overdo it. Be the normal you as much as you can.
4. The process of ovulation releases pheromones which makes your man to literally hunt you down for sex.... Resist this temptation until your ovulation day.

Best of luck

So on point. i have 2 boys and
all what u said are true. i used billings ovulation method to know when am ovulating and most importantly, intercourse should b after ovulation(egg release). the xy chromosome is faster but dies quicker and that is d more reason d egg has to b waiting for it after ovulation. anything b4 ovulation is a girl, no doubt cos d xx can endure for long.

Re: How To Concieve A Male Child by toyeem(f): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Lols.this is so funny because even gyneacologists and other doctors still belief dat apart from trusting in God, d only scientific way to give birth to a gender of ur choice is thru IVF. Any other thing is just by luck. Yes,some pple will claim dat it worked for dem but what do u expect wen u can only have a boy or girl,d probability of having a boy is 0.5 while dat of having a girl is 0.5. With my understanding of mathematics ooo,it simply means in every 100 pregnancies,50 mothers have a chance of giving birth to a boy and this will definately consist of mothers dat may av swayed for a boy and dose dat just got pregnant without swaying.
Re: How To Concieve A Male Child by Chubhie: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
I shall religiously try out all methods as outlined here with mama nkechi.

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Will Increase Nigeria Population / Newly Wed - Share Your Experiences / Household Items Sales. ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.